Tiffany

Ariana
January 16th 1 day till aris bday
"So what's the plan?" I ask putting bullets inside of the gun that's in my hands "We crash the party" he simply says I look up at him with a shocked expression across my face "We are crashing a party?" I knit my eyebrows together confused "No technically we are crashing a wedding" my jaw drops he smirks at me"This is what you are going to wear" he grabs a dress from the dining room chair, I look up at him holding the dress in his hands "I'm wearing blue?" He laughs lightly "To a wedding" I say in a 'are you serious' tone "What's wrong with wearing blue" he shrugs "Ethan I'm going to stand out like crazy" I say he hands me the dress "And you'll look good while doing so" he grins "Besides we aren't going to be there long, we just got to kill a few people get some money and we out" he says as if it's that easy.

I sigh, kinda wish I had my old life. Being forced to grow up sucks.

We get out the car walking inside of the fancy place, I look around at the pretty lights hanging above our heads. Ethan grabs my arm not wanting to lose me with the amount of people that are here "You got the wife, I got the husband" he says with a wink I nod moving my hair from my shoulders, he drags me into the back room where I'm assuming the bride and the groom are at. He puts his pointer finger over his lips letting me know that he wants me to be quiet.

He slides his hand in his pants grabbing his gun, he let's my arm go pointing the gun at the groom. I grab my gun following after him by pointing it at the bride, they look back at us both of their faces falling. The groom moves himself slowly in front of the bride, as if him standing in front of her is going to stop her from dying.

Ethan grabs the guy by his collar pushing him against the wall. I smirk walking closer to the girl, my heels clicking loudly against the ground. Tears stream down her face as she shakes her head, she definitely did not expect to die on her wedding day "Please" she begs "What do you want, I'll give it to you" she cries looking over to Ethan and her husband, I bring my hand to her throat choking her. She puts her hand over mine trying to pull my hand away from her neck, I push hard wanting to kill her quickly and quietly.

I smirk seeing the discoloration cover her face, she shuts her eyes, scratching at my hands with her nails. Letting her body go limp, I take my hand away from her neck taking a deep breath. She falls to the ground making a loud noise throughout the room. I turn to Ethan watching him kill her husband, he keeps him pushed against the wall so he cant run. Ethan struggles grabbing his pocket knife, I go over to him to help. I take the knife from him putting it to the mans throat.

Tears fall down his cheeks as he silently cries "Where is tiffany" Ethan questions him as I stick the tip of the knife into his throat "Where is she?!" He raises his voice "I dont know who you are talking about" the man says through his gritted teeth "Dont play stupid" I evilly whisper in his ear "You know where she is, so you can make this easy on yourself, or you can make it hard" Ethan tells him, all though that does not matter to me. I'm killing him either way "I do not know" he cries shutting his eyes Ethan laughs shaking his head out of annoyance.

I look over to him, he nods letting me know to kill him. I stick the knife deeper slicing it across his neck, blood spills everywhere on my hands, my arms, my feet, my legs, ethans arms, his hands, and on his white button up shirt. "We have to find tiffany" he says walking out the room. I look down to the dead bodies shaking my head, I follow after him shutting the door behind me.

Short chap

Ik I haven't updated dont come for me.

This is a filler, I got yall next chapter.

Yall ain't ready for her bday chapter.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls:)