Get to the expectations

Ariana
A few girls walk in the room I look up at G I guess that's what I'm gonna call him that's what Dray calls him "This is Mariah" he points to the girl with blonde hair she is wearing a lingerie set "This is Courtney" he puts his eyes on a girl that is short with black and brown hair she has on a short blue dress "Becky" he smirks at the thick red head wearing a short black skirt with gold stars on her nipples "You will be working with these girls" he hands me a red dress "Hey let's not forget about me" a older women who looks to be in her 40s walks in wearing a gold dress "Oh right I almost forgot she is the top of all of them she is their boss but no matter what Christopher is everyone's boss he just put her in charge, this is Rose".

She smiles at me "You must be the new one boss was talking about" she puts her brown hair behind her ear pulling me into a hug "What am I doing with them?" I ask he grins grabbing a suit from a closet "You will be seducing men for money" I gasp backing up shaking my head "No, I'm not doing that" Becky scoffs "What are you afraid of dick?" G chuckles pointing his finger at her "Watch yourself" he looks back to me "Look Ari you don't have to do anything with them just dance for them" Becky goes to say something but Courtney cuts her off "Do you ever shut up damn she is new hop off of her tip" Courtney pushes her.

Mariah walks over to me "Ignore her" she whispers walking past me out the room "I'll come get you when I need you until then the girls will help you" he goes to the door "Let me know if the girls mess with you, don't mess with her unless you want to die" he walks out shutting the door. I gulp looking back to Rose she grabs my hand "You can do this" she says softly I like her she is sweet unlike Becky.

I change into the dress "You look good in red" she smiles grabbing a brush brushing my dark hair

Courtney walks in putting some sparkles in her mixed hair "Lets get this show on the road" she says grabbing Mariah's blonde hair dragging her out the room "Ow bitch" she giggles Becky walks past me nudging my shoulder "What's wrong with her?" I a...

Courtney walks in putting some sparkles in her mixed hair "Lets get this show on the road" she says grabbing Mariah's blonde hair dragging her out the room "Ow bitch" she giggles Becky walks past me nudging my shoulder "What's wrong with her?" I ask Rose sighs shrugging "She likes him?" I furrow my eyebrows "Who?" She looks at me like I was stupid like I should know who she is talking about "Wing" she says I nod immediately knowing who she was talking about "Come on let's get this party started" she drags me out into the filled casino I look around this is amazing it's packed.

A man walks up to me with a smirk "You must be Ariana" I nod he grins pushing back his grey hair "Becky sent me over" I bite my lip "How does a lap dance sound?" I mentally cringe at myself "Let's take it to the back" I take his wrinkly hand leading him to the back room of the casino I see Courtney giving some guy a blow job on one of the couches I gag looking away. He sits down opening his legs "Show me what you can do sweetie" I turn away from him sitting myself on his lap, I put my hands on his knees an I begin to shake my hips.