I hurt them, they hurt me

Grayson
"Gray" the sound of a familiar voice calls my name, I turn my head seeing becky. She smiles showing her pretty white teeth, her dimples sinking into her cheeks. I smile back nodding my head at her "Haven't seen you in a while" she says walking closer to me, I tried keeping myself away from her. Not that I love her her anymore, I just enjoy her sex. But we have not slept together in a few months, I felt bad that I was sleeping with her while I was sleeping with ariana. That would break her heart, I'm really trying to be with her. I'm trying so hard not to fuck up, it's just so hard. "You and ariana are close" she lowly says saying 'You' so coldy, she sounds hurt I don't see why. She hurt me, everyone hurts me but I'm seen as the bad guy because in the end I always hurt them more than they hurt me.

I nod "If you think that you can get me back in your bed you are wrong" I tell her, she puts her head down nodding "You fucked me up, I waited for you for so long. Thinking maybe you would fall in love with me, but no you just had sex with me made me fall for you then left" I speak harshly she licks her lips "I'm sorry gray" she mumbles pulling her bottom lip between her teeth I shake my head "Go fuck yourself Becky" I spit she takes a deep breath "Get back to your job" I demand her walking away, I had to do it. I love ariana, even if i don't show it enough. Even if I deny it, deep down I love her she is the only person that makes me feel the way I do when I'm around her.

I walk into the back room seeing ariana talking with mariah, I stand there in the door way watching her. She looks beautiful without trying, admiring her is all I can do telling her she is beautiful could never be enough. She looks over at me a smile forming on her face, Mariah turns around seeing me. She gets up from her seat walking past me and out the room, I walk over to ariana. Her face turns red, I can tell she is getting nervous. I pull her into my arms holding her in my hands, she looks up at my pushing her lips out at me. I bend down pressing my lips against hers, she takes her hands putting them on either side of my face.

I pull her body closer to mine pressing my bulge against her thigh "I want to fuck you right here" I grunt in her ear, she grinds herself against me making my bulge grow larger "Mm" I hum pulling her head back so I have access to her neck "What are we?" She asks pulling away from me, her perfect eyebrows furrow evenly. I lick my lips I don't know the answer to that myself how am I suppose to give her a answer "I don't know" I say lowly feeling my hands get moist, I swear only she can do this to me and I hate it "Oh" is all she says pressing her plump lips together, I awkwardly stand there looking at her she smiles covering her face "What?" She giggles I look her up and down admiring her "You are beautiful" I state, she turns to her side getting ready to walk away.

I grab her arm pulling her closer to me "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask she stands still her face turning a crimson red, I chuckle feeling my cheeks heat up "Is grayson being romantic with me right now" she laughs "Yes" she says giggling as I pull her closer to me, she looks up pressing her lips on mine. I kiss her back holding her face in my hands, right now I'm sure I want to be with her. I want her to myself, if I fuck up I dont honestly I hope I don't because I would be losing a great ass girl. I pull away keeping her face in my hands, she smiles showing her teeth. Her smile makes me happy. She has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, I would do anything to make her smile. "Grayson you are so- pretty" she lowly says I pull away from her "I could say the same to you" I say nodding she turns around poking her butt out.

"I know I look good" she confidently says, I smirk pulling him back into my arms. She wraps both of her arms around my torso, everything feels right. Being with her feels right, she is like a safe place I was so scared to be safe because that never lasts. I can protect her as long as I'm alive. I won't let anything or anyone harm her because she deserves the world and more. People like her are rare. I hold her gently in my arms not putting to much pressure on her skin, she seems so fragile in my huge arms. I'm afraid that she can break at any moment. She plants small kisses on my neck making goosebumps cover my skin, I close my eyes pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

I pull her closer to me by her hips, she giggles wrapping her arms around my neck. I take my hands to her thighs pulling her up in my arms, she presses her lips together making eye contact with me. She puts her head back showing her neck, I press my lips on her neck earning a whimper from her. Her long hair falling down her back turning me on even more, I run my fingers through her hair slowly pulling her shirt up. She shivers in my grasp moaning, I look her in her eyes unbuttoning her pants. Eye contact with her is like looking the devil in his eyes, and if this is what looking him in the eyes feels like I would never look away. She takes a deep breath setting herself on her feet, she pulls her pants all the way down giving me a little strip show. The last time we had sex I hurt her, I felt bad really bad because hurting her while trying to pleasure her is one of my biggest regrets.

I never want to hurt her, I hate seeing her hurt. Seeing pain in her light brown eyes kills me, she deserves every ounce of happiness she can get. I'll give her everything I can and more, she has my heart in her hands. The feeling I get around her is like a high, a high on some amazing drugs and being high off of her is a never ending roller coaster. If this is what being in love is, I never want to fall out of love. I'd rather be high off of her than any drug, she makes me never want to be sober again.

Hi omg I have alot of ideas I just dont know how to put them together in my head. I'm trying and school makes it much harder to update but I swear I'm working on trying to update more. How do you feel about grayson asking Ariana to be his girlfriend, do you think they will last? ;)

Also the chapter name is in the chapter when you are reading just look closely and you'll see it.

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls