Bipolar

Ariana Nov 25th
I get up pulling out some light washed out blue jeans and a white tank top, I grab a black hoodie slipping it over me. I grab my black Van's to finish off the outfit, I brush my long dark hair then spraying on some perfume. I hear a small knock on the door, I open it seeing grayson wearing army joggers with a black hoodie and converse.

Needless to say he looks amazing when he dresses normally, "Ready to go?" He asks grabbing his car keys I nod shutting the door behind me. We walk down the steps going out the door, we get in the car starting it "We are going to the mall"he says letting me know his plans "Okay" I say playing with my fingers.

He pulls into the malls parking lot. We get out going into pacsun first. I look around grabbing cute jean's I see. I grab a red shirt looking at it I feel graysons eyes burning holes into me "I wouldn't touch that if I was you" he whispers in my ear, I drop the shirt turning towards him "I'm ready to pay" I walk away from him he smirks following behind me.

Grayson
I can't allow her to wear anything red, I don't want to bring her in that part of my life yes when I first introduced her to the girls I gave her a red dress, but I just wanted to see how she looked in red. The color red makes me want to grab her and fuck her till she can't walk. I would hurt her, I don't want to do that. We pay then walk out, I grab her arm pulling her in a dress store.

"We have a bunch of jobs coming up, your going to need dresses" I look through the dresses grabbing what I know would look great on her curvy body "Here try this on" I hand her a white dress that has a opening on the sides the white will compliment her skin tone even though its fall her skin is still tan.

She takes the dress from me walking in the dressing room. A few moments later she comes out "Damn" I mumble under my breath, she spins in a circle. I get up walking over to her I want to fuck her so badly. I push her in the dressing room locking the door. I push her against the wall grabbing her hips tightly "Not touching you is impossible right now" I say very lowly she looks down to our bodies that are touching.

She takes a deep breath looking back up I grab her face pressing our lips together. She grabs my hoodie holding it in her hands, I slide my tongue in her mouth. I slide the dress up pulling her black panties off, I rub her clit making her throw her head to the side. I grab her thighs pulling her legs around my torso;holding her.

She moans loudly, I put my other hand over her mouth not wanting her to be loud. She run her hands through my hair pulling it every other second. I slide three fingers in her pumping in and out at a fast pace "When I am done with you I want you to walk straight and act like nothing happened, if you don't I'm gonna have to punish you" I suck her neck making sure I leave marks, I take my whole hand putting it inside of her she winces a few times but then gets used to the feeling "Gray-" I bite her lip hard she squeezes her eyes shut whimpering "Oui"she let's out.

I press my large hand against her throat, she opens her eyes looking at me with lust. I push down harder wanting more of a reaction to come out of her, she brings her hand to mine placing it there "That's all you got?" Her voice comes out very low; she can't breathe obviously. I grin at her wrapping my whole hand around her neck pulling her off her feet. She opens her mouth leaving it agape "Gr-" she gets cut off from her airway being closed.

I let her throat go seeing my hand marks and hickeys that were left. I rub her clit more wanting her to reach her high, I grab her face bringing it to mine "I want to do so many things to you" I feel her body jolt a bit "Cum for me baby" I slide one more finger in her feeling her release all over my hand "Ahh" She lets out a small moan.

I bring my hand up to me looking at her juices drip. She wipes the small sweat beads from her forehead looking up at me "I can't even pleasure myself like that" I chuckle putting her hair behind her ear, I bring my hand to her mouth making her suck her cum off my fingers. I smirk pleased with her, not many women will taste themselves.

"Try on some more dresses, see what you like then we can leave" I dryly say walking out shutting the door behind me.

Ariana
After a few hours of shopping Grayson said he got called in to do something so he is dropping me off at the casino to do some work there. He pulls up to the casino handing me a dark blue dress "I'll be back tonight to pick you up" he says I nod getting out the car walking inside. Courtney is over by the bar handing out drinks so I'm guessing she has bar duty tonight.

I walk over to her sitting down on the stool next to a guy "Hey court" she looks over her shoulder at me "Hey ari, I thought you and gray were off work for the week?" She furrows her eyebrows I sigh "Yeah we were supposed to be but I guess Grayson had a major job to do" she nods handing me a shot, I pick it up cheers(ing) with her.

I take the shot letting the liquid hit the back of my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut from the awful taste, she giggles handing a girl a cup of alcohol; in return the girl gives her money. "Well I'm going to go get dressed" I tell her walking into the back room. I see rose pulling her hair into a pony tail "Hey rose" she turns looking at me with a bright smile "Hey" she waves showing her yellow nails "Are you working?" She raises her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me "Yes, sadly" I pull my clothes off putting on the dress.

The dress fits my body nicely making me smile, that's one thing I've always liked about myself; I have a nice body. Rose smirks at me "Are you trying to get dicked down tonight?" I laugh putting my hair behind my ear "I was kinda forced to get dresses, Grayson told me that we have tons of jobs that I need a dress for" she turns her head to the side "Grayson just wants to see you in a dress, you are beautiful" she wanders her eyes to my body, Grayson hates me. He would never just want to see me in a dress, I feel like boss is forcing him to be nice to me; I find it hard for Grayson to be kind.

The way he puts it out to be it's like his childhood was shitty. Which makes me feel bad for him but everyone has issues in life, nobody is perfect. I sigh looking at myself in the mirror "We kissed" I say looking at her through the mirror her mouth goes wide "He kissed you, like actually grabbed you and pressed his lips on yours" I nod looking down "But he said sorry, because he regretted it" she rolls her eyes "You don't like him do you?" I look back at her.

I don't like Grayson, but I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt a bit when he basically said us kissing was a mistake "No it just a hurt a bit that he didn't like the kiss as much as I did" she gets up rubbing my shoulders "You have feelings for him somewhere deep down obviously, he'll come around babygirl" she sends me a soft smile then walks out.

I know I don't like Grayson yes he is attractive don't get me wrong, we could never get along long enough to even be friends. He is very bipolar, his mood changes very quickly. I don't even know shit about him and I've known him for 3 months. Hopefully he opens up to me and some sort of friendship could build up between us, yet I don't think that's going to happen. He built his walls up to high.

Hellooo

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Pls vote :)