Orphan

Grayson
I walk into the room to see Ariana sleeping, she looks so pretty and snuggly. I walk over to the bed sitting down, she groans moving a few times. She opens her eyes yawning, she looks at me then her face fills with worry "What happened to your face?" She takes her hand to my face making me flinch, I don't like when people touch me.

She rubs her finger over the cut on my lip, she drags my lip down with her finger "The sinners?" Her soft voice comes out as a question "I beat the shit out of Ricks guys, I told him if he tries to come near you I won't think twice about killing him and his people" her eyes shine in the light with admiration, I grab her hand off my face "I'm fine, a few marks won't hurt anything. I can handle a lot of guys, they weren't shit" I explain "Let me clean the cuts" she says getting up walking over to the bathroom.

She comes out with alcohol and a wet rag. She puts some alcohol on the towel  bringing it to my face "It will only sting a little bit" she says wiping the blood off my lip, I squint my eyes feeling the stinging sensation "Sorry" she mutters wiping my jaw "Your temple is bruised" she rubs it making me wince.

Once she is done she puts the stuff away sitting down "So how did you even meet Rick?" She asks "I was an orphan, he adopted me and Ethan. Everything was fine until his wife died, then everything went down hill. He started beating us, he called me bitch all the time. That's why I told you not to call me a bitch. We were young like 14, Christopher met us one day and he saw what was happening so he took us in his arms when we were 18 and of age. When people ask about my childhood I just say I was a orphan till I was 17 I don't like to remember what I went through with him".

Her eyes fill with hatred, I'm guessing towards Rick"Grayson, I'm sorry that happened to you" she looks down "My mom left me after my dad died of cancer, she left me to be with a man who can't promise her shit. I was forced to stay with my aunt, not that I really cared what happened to me anymore after my dad died but I most definitely didn't want to stay with her" she looks up at me with tears in her eyes "I miss my life, things were once so good. I never felt so low, I guess coming into this" she uses her hands when she says this.

"You know this "Gang", coming into it I realized what the meaning of life is, I always wonder what my friends are doing and what they would think of me if I told them what I've done in these past few months. I can't help but regret the things I've done, I just want something to make me forget. The thought of the people I killed lingers in the back of my head" I look at her admiring what she is saying, I know something that could take her mind off of it but I'm not sure how she would feel about it.

I put my hand on her thigh slowly moving it up "I can make you forget" I seductively say, her face fills with innocence making me think about my decisions. This would technically be against the law but I'm sure she would keep her mouth shut, I mean shit everything we do is against the law. She didn't say anything when I fingered her in the store "Tell me if you want me to stop" I whisper laying her down on her back, I pull her jeans off showing off her tan thick legs. I lick my lips pleased with what I'm seeing so far. I put my body between her thighs laying there.

I feel her heart beating at a crazy pace, I press my lips onto hers. She kisses back wrapping her legs around my waist, I move my lips down to her neck sucking harshly "Mm" she puts her lips in a straight line not wanting to be loud "I want you to scream, be as loud as you can. Don't hold back princess, daddy doesn't like that" I speak in her ear, her legs shake making me smirk I love my affect on her I could only imagine how she would be in the red room.

I put her panties to the side sliding a finger in her. She opens her mouth throwing her head deep in the pillows. I bring my lips to her neck biting down;not hard just enough to add to the pleasure. "Fuckkkkk" she breathes out letting her eyes roll to the back of her head "Does that feel good baby?" I go quicker, she takes her bottom lip between her teeth turning me on.

She nods slightly with a whimper "I need your words" I demand feeling the rush of dominance go through my spine "Yes" she swallows her spit trying to keep her breathing even "It feels *moans* sooo goood" she stretches out her words, I take my head putting it in the middle of her thighs. I take my tongue to her clit licking slowly, she puts her hand on my head pushing me down wanting more "Plea- ou please don't sto-" she tries to speak.

I take my hand up to her shirt sliding it underneath. I grab her boob squeezing it a few times, she grabs my hand holding it with a tight grip. She lifts her upper body up pulling her shirt off. She grabs my face from between her legs crashing her lips on mine. I kiss back; hard. I pull away playing with her bottom lip "I'm going to take your soul out of you" I tell her watching her eyes build up with lust for me. I kiss her one more time before putting my head in her inner thighs.

I flick my tongue over her clit making her back arch. I push down on her stomach wanting her to be still, she takes her hand putting it over her mouth "Moan for me, loud" I grunt not satisfied with her trying to hide her moans. I like when women let me know how I'm making them feel, I hate when they try to hide the amazing feeling I'm giving them. I like when a girl is loud, I want everyone to know that she is obviously getting great ass pleasure.

She puts her legs behind her head taking her hand to her clit rubbing in a circular motion. I grab her hand throwing it "That's my job" I scold her "Grayson I'm going to cum" she says loudly making sure it bounced off the walls "Right there" she says as I slide two fingers inside of her, I feel her walks clench around my fingers letting me know that's her high coming.

She grabs the sheets in her hands biting down on her lip furrowing her eyebrows "Mm uhhhh" she cums putting her face in the pillows, dropping her legs on the bed. I suck on my fingers cleaning them off, she tastes sweet; like pineapples or a mango. I grab her face from the pillows noticing how bright it looks. She looks like she is relieved from all her stress and pain. She grabs my face kissing me softly, "That was the best thing I ever felt" she wipes the sweat off of her face I smirk grabbing her butt.

I get up handing her, her clothes. She puts them on sitting up "Thank you Grayson" she says I turn my head looking at her "For what?" She looks down "For keeping me safe even if it hurts you" I smile sweetly "It's my job" I state, I don't ever want to hurt her feelings. But I'm not the type to hold down on one girl, never have been never will be. I like to fuck around not fall in love. I would honestly break Ariana's heart. Like I said before we aren't friends we are partners.

Hey..

Love faith

Instagram graysexx