☁️✨

Y/N didn't want to lie to her best friend. It hurt. It really did.

"Y/N please say something ?" Y/N's best friend Amelia whined from behind Y/N's locked bedroom door.
-
Let's catch up ;

Y/N had started off the new year at a new school. Being the shy type of person she was she made a couple friends here and there but the one person that had managed to catch her attention was the one and only Finn Wolfhard.

At he beginning of the year in her Language Arts class they had to do a project to get to know each other better.

Everyone in the class groaned. They all knew their teacher o my did this so she wouldn't have to stress so early in the school year yet.

The moment Finn Wolfhard walked over to    Y/N's desk she was immediately curious. What was a boy like him doing with a girl like her ?

Finn Wolfhard isn't what you would call popular. But he was well known around the school for being friends with everybody and his sense of humor.

And as for the girls in the school he was the 5th hottest guy in the school.
-
As time went by Y/N and Finn had become somewhat closer. They didn't hangout after school, or FaceTime, or call in fact. Yet the two talked more often at school than before.

Her friends would always smirk whenever he waved hi, called her name, or even just simply waved.

Y/N would always blush.

Y/N couldn't help but fantasize what it would be like to have him as her boyfriend. Being able to sit with him at lunch, being able to hug him, or just simply be more than friends.

But that all stopped once she heard of Millie Bobby Brown. Apparently her and Finn had met towards the end of last year and were extremely close.

They were as you would say, toxic.

The two loved each other but couldn't last a relationship. Millie would always talk to other boys and flirt with them.

Finn simply talked to other girl because he was friends with them. The 1st time they broke up was because Finn had realized that Millie had been going around flirting with other guys.

Finn was very broken obviously. He really did love Millie but couldn't bare to be heartbroken.

Around a month after the breakup is when Finn started talking to Y/N more often. 

[now that you're all caught up let's continue with the story]
-
Y/N fell back into her bed too sad to even properly function. How could she have been so stupid. Thinking she had a chance with him.

It was the day after the school dance that pretty much ruined Y/N's entire mood.

At the school dance Y/N and Amelia had been running around and doing random dances when Y/N turned around to see Finn and Millie hugging each other and a bunch of their friends cheering them on.

Y/N walked over to her friend Cameron and asked what was going on. Cameron was good friends with Finn. Y/N had met Cameron when she accidentally spilled cold water on him while walking back to class.

Cameron's eyes immediately showed pity.

"They're back together."

Y/N turned around to see them surrounded by their friends.

Cameron was the only one that knew about
Y/N's crush on Finn after he basically forced it or if her when they were walking home.

Y/N immediately ran back to Amelia who was very confused.

After telling Amelia that she didn't feel good and that she was going to be picked up Y/N quickly ran to the exit doors.
-
The next day Y/N checked her phone to see 15 messages from Amelia and 30 missed calls from Cameron.

Y/N sighed before shutting down her phone and attempting to go back to sleep.

She was quickly disturbed by the sound of Amelia begging her to say something and trying to break down Y/N's door. 
-

"Amelia please just leave me alone. I need some space for today."

Y/N hear Amelia hesitate before hearing footsteps walking away from her bedroom door.

For the rest of the weekend Y/N sulked around the house till the next Monday.

That Monday Y/N vowed to not cry over someone who could care less about her.

The rest of the week she would see Finn walking around and he would occasionally smile or wave at her but she would simply turn and walk the other way.

That's just how it went.

Eventually Finn and Millie broke up yet again for the exact same reason.

And as for Y/N, she made more friends and eventually even began to slowly start to talk to Finn again.

-
As you can see, this makes no sense. This sucks I'm sorry guys. I have no ideas whatsoever left in my brain.