Chapter 23 - The Morning After

Warning: SMUT. Pretty much the whole chapter.

I woke up the next morning to a little light streaming into the room through the curtains. It took me a minute to realize where I was. I had a little bit of a headache. I pressed my hand onto my forehead to try and relieve some pain. I turned over to look at the time. 8:39. I still had time to sleep. Considering I had no idea what time we got back last night. Next to the clock was a handwritten note. I picked it up and read it close to my face.

Take this aspirin and drink some water and you'll feel better.

I looked over at Joe, sound asleep in the bed next to me. I put the note back down and sat up slowly in the bed. As I sat up, I looked down at what I was wearing and realized I was still wearing my underwear from the night before. The night before. All the memories had flooded back to my head; the dancing, the drinking, the punch. Joe was turned away from me, so I couldn't see his lip to check if it was all real or just a sick dream. Then I remembered how heroic he was for me. Saving me from that guy. And I remembered the heavy make-out session before we left. I felt that pit rise in my stomach again.

I shook my head, shaking the thoughts from it and took the pill, drinking some water to help it down. As I drank, Joe shifted and laid on his back. I set the water glass down and turned back to Joe. I moved over in the bed and laid my head on his chest. He seemed to be half awake and he put his arm around me as I cuddled up to him. It was comforting and warm. I feel asleep there in his arms again.

A couple hours later, I woke up again. I turned over to look at the time. 11:05. I think it's time to get up. As I shifted back toward Joe to try and move away, his grip on me tightened. He pulled me back closer to him and kissed me on the forehead as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Happy Birthday," he whispered. "How does it feel to be 29?" His voice was gravely and low. It was really hot. I felt the pit in my stomach again and I remembered how I had pleaded for him to sleep with me the night before.

"The same," I replied. "I'm sorry I was such a mess last night."

"You were fine. It was your night to let loose." I looked up at him. The cut on his lip had healed over a little through the night, but it still looked like it hurt. I reached up and touched it ever so gently.

"You took a punch for me. I remember." I whispered.

"I did," he whispered back. "But, I think the punch was mainly meant for me."

"Still," I said, cocking my head. "It was because of me that you were in that situation." I pulled my hand away. "I also remember that I really wanted you to fuck me, right?" I whispered again. I think we were staying quiet to let our ears rest from the night before. He laughed very quietly.

"Yeah, and god was it hard to say no. You looked so amazing last night. And I think you knew it too." I smiled and we just looked at each other.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I was a mess." I wrapped my hand around his stomach until my hand landed on his waist.

"I love you. I'll always take care of you." I inched my way closer to his face. I placed a very light kiss on his lips, worried that anything harder would hurt him.

"I love you too," I whispered into his lips and we kissed again. We didn't care that we both had just woken up, we had wanted each other from the night before, and those feelings were still very much present. Joe's hand snaked around my waist and pulled me in closer. I took my hand and moved it from his waist to his chest. I started to lightly tap my fingers and drag my hand down his chest. Letting my fingertips tease him all the way down. It was my favorite move to use on him because I could feel him melt under my touch every time I did it. I stopped my hand right above his boxer briefs and I played with the waistband. Fiddling with it to tease him even more. When I felt him completely melt to my touch, I moved my hand down into the underwear and I moved my hand gently over his cock.

It was half hard from morning wood, and when I touched it, Joe let out a very soft moan. I tapped my fingers on his shaft, lightly teasing him as we kissed. Then, I wrapped my fingers around it and started pumping very slowly. He moaned louder and melted deeper into the kiss.

"I want to thank you for last night," I whispered into his ear. Before he could say anything, I took my hand away and pushed the blankets off him. I moved closer to the end of the bed, with my head by his hips, and I pulled down his boxers. His now fully hard cock bouncing out of them. I grasped my hand around it and held it up. I looked him in the eyes as I saw surprise and lust in them. I planted very light kisses around his member, wanting to tease the thought of my hot mouth around it. I wanted to tease him forever. I loved having him as putty in my hands, almost as much as I liked being putty in his hands. I heard him growl softly, he had had enough of the teasing.

I licked his shaft and put my mouth around his tip. Bobbing my head up and down just a bit to get him started. When he felt my warm mouth surround him, he let out another moan.

"More," he begged. I obliged and took him deeper. His hands gripped the sheets harder as he tried to regulate his breathing, but nothing worked. He was too far gone at this point. I was bobbing my head up and down as well as stroking him with my hand, trying to take him as deeply as I could. He kept moaning and I could feel myself getting wetter and more turned on. He was so sexy like this.

Eventually, I started pumping faster. His breathing was hitching and his head was pressed back into the pillow. His hand made its way to tangle in my hair and I could feel his hips start softly bucking into my mouth, wanting to go deeper. He threw his head back even more.

"Julie," he moaned. Then, a hot load entered my mouth, but I was ready for it. I kept pumping slowly to make sure he completely finished. I swallowed and licked any access off of him before making my way back up to his face. His taste was still in my mouth, but it didn't matter. I kissed him hard, not worrying about his lip. His hands found their familiar place on my ass as he grabbed it. He flipped us over so I was now underneath him. He broke the kiss and looked me right in the eyes. "You're not getting off that easy. It is YOUR day, after all." His breathing was harsh and his voice was shaky. His tone of voice was still very low.

His hand snaked its way down to my panties, playing with the black lace as I did with his waistband. He didn't care to take them off, he just wanted easy access. He slipped his hand underneath the lace and found what he was looking for.

"You're really ready for me, aren't you?" I nodded and bit my lip. He leaned in for a kiss, but at the same time started rubbing circles around my core. A motion that always sent me into a tizzy. "I just want to play with you," He whispered. So close that I could feel his hot breath tickle my ear. He began kissing my neck, lightly sucking on it as well. He quickened his pace and I felt my breath hitching as I let out a moan. His body on mine and our warmth intertwined gave me tingles all over my body. I began arching my back, I could feel myself getting close. "Not yet," he whispered. He stuck his fingers into my slit. Pumping them in and out. I let out another moan at the feeling of insertion. His thumb continued to rub circles. He quickened the pace of each action and I was extremely close.

"Joe," I moaned, arching my back. He stopped his action.

"Say it again," he demanded.

"Joe," I just wanted him to continue, but this was really hot.

"Again," He whispered in a harsh tone, almost a growl.

"Joe!" As I said his name the last time, he started rubbing and pumping again. Much faster than before. I was pulled over the edge as I threw my head back and moaned his name loudly. I kept moaning as he made sure that I completely finished, light shudders coursing through my body. I laid there, breathing heavily as he pulled his hand away from me and back up to my face. Before he could do anything, I grabbed his hand and sucked on the fingers that were just playing with me. I could taste myself and it was still very warm.

"Good girl," he whispered. Once I was done, Joe kissed me on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, but we should probably get dressed now. We can do this all we want at home, but Vegas is waiting." He kissed my cheek again and leaped off the bed and into the bathroom to get ready. I was still coming down from my high, trying to regulate my breathing. I could feel my pulse through my whole body and my face was hot and flushed. What a wonderful birthday present.