Chapter 45 - The Trailer

Warning: SMUT (teasing, roleplaying, and the possibility of getting caught...yeah)

At lunch, Joe couldn't keep his hands off me. We would eat and he would have a hand on my leg or back or hand. He was like a teenager. I was trying to eat and I kept laughing every time I noticed what he was doing. I would shoo his hand away because I knew that he didn't really want to show any PDA (public displays of affection) on set. He was too professional for that. But, just when I thought he would tip over the edge. Just as his hand had been creeping up my thigh, Gwil and Ben sat down across from us.

"Hey guys," I said in a chipper tone as I pushed Joe's hand away.

"Something's different," Gwil pointed out. I flipped my hair with my hand.

"Hmm? Whatever could it be?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. Gwil, Ben, and I laughed. I looked over at Joe. I could see a fire burning behind his eyes. I just ignored it and went back to talking to the guys. Joe tried to place his hand on my thigh a couple of times, but I kept pushing him away. Gwil and Ben didn't seem to notice that Joe was acting strangely. And if they did, they did a really good job of ignoring him.

We talked for about 20 minutes until we were all done with our food. A production assistant came over and told the guys that they needed to be back on set in about 15 minutes. I got up and cleared all of their plates away for them, throwing them in the garbage and coming back over to the table. Gwil and Ben had stood up and started a small conversation with Joe. Ben was the first to notice that I had returned.

"Alright, Julie. Well, we're gonna head back. I'll see you out there. It looks good, by the way." Ben said as he left. I gave him a small hug.

"Yeah, it does look very nice. We'll see you a little later," Gwil also came in for a small hug.

"I'll see you guys out there," I called after them. I turned back to Joe. His eyes were still glued to me. I moved over to him and snatched his hand up in mine. I walked him back to his trailer. He was dragging behind me, lovestruck. I opened the door to his trailer, yanking him further into it. I closed the door behind us using both hands. I let out a huff of air and turned back to him. He was standing in the center of the room, completely still. "What has gotten into you?" I asked with my hands now on my hips. Well, that was all the acknowledgment Joe needed.

He almost ran over to me, making big strides and almost knocking me over in the process. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me flush against him. There was no space left between us. His other hand brushed my short hair away from my neck and he started attacking it with sloppy, wet kisses. Needy kisses. Nibbling lightly as his lips grazed my skin. His breathing was heavy and tickled me.

"Jesus, Joe," I laughed. "It's just a haircut," But, it wasn't just a haircut. It was a big change. I looked different. I looked new and hotter. Not that he didn't like the way I looked before, but this was so different. There was a whole new world of possibilities, of looks and ways to hold onto it, of ways to feel it and play with it. It was all too exciting for him to handle. But, I didn't realize that. All I realized was that he was growing harder by the second and he had to be on set in a couple minutes. "Joe, Joe," I laughed, trying to push him off me. I was only pushing a little at first. Not really wanting this to end. But, as a couple minutes passed, I pushed him off for real. He looked hurt at my actions. I stepped back a bit, knowing that if I stayed close to him, he would only start again. "You need to get on set," I said through some heavy breathing.

"We would have had plenty of time," he replied. He started walking towards me again. I put my hands out and rested them on his chest, keeping him at bay.

"Not now," I said. I looked up at his eyes. I would have gotten lost in them if I hadn't looked away. They were eyes of love and lust. "Not now," I repeated with a sigh. How I felt and how badly he wanted me didn't matter. He needed to do his job and get on set. I took a quick glance at his crotch. His pants had become tighter around it due to him touching me. I took my hands away from his chest and took another step back. "Take a breather and get to set," I said. I left his trailer, hoping that he wouldn't follow me. He didn't. I went to set and stayed in the wings, talking to Gwil until Joe showed up.