Chapter 35 - A Perfect End to A Perfect Day

Warning: SMUT (Like, I needed to take breaks while writing this, guys. But I'm sure you figured this was coming.)

Michael drove us home. I watched the city through the windows as it glowed with the fiery orange light of the sunset. As I watched, I took in deep breaths. A perfect day had just ended and I wanted to remember this moment of calm and happiness for later. For whenever I was feeling anxious again, I could just travel back to this moment and feel a wave of calm rush over me.

Eventually, I checked back into the conversation that Joe was having with Michael. He was telling Michael all about his day and he was talking with the energy of a little kid who had just been to Disney World. I could tell that the adrenaline was still coursing through his veins. He should have been beyond tired by now, but he wasn't. He looked like he was ready to run a marathon.

"...And then when Radio Gaga came up, I had, like, an out of body experience and I took a second to take everything in and be really grateful for where I was at that moment..." I just smiled at him as he talked. Going between staring at him and staring out the window.

We eventually arrived at the apartment. We thanked Michael who told us that our rental car was parked out back and that he wouldn't be driving us anymore unless it was necessary for him to. He handed Joe the keys to the car and he drove away. Joe stuffed the keys into his pocket and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go inside," he said. I wrapped my hand around his back as he opened the door into the building. We walked up the stairs separately; Joe walking in front of me. He opened the door to our apartment and we walked in. He threw the keys down on an end table near the door and walked back toward the kitchen. "Do you want to order a pizza?" he yelled to me.

"Sure, I'll look up a place." I walked into the living room and pulled out my phone, looking for a pizza place. I found one that delivered until early in the morning, even though it wasn't close to that now, and they weren't very far away. I walked into the kitchen where Joe was drinking a glass of water. "I found this place. It looks pretty good. I'll call them in a couple minutes, but I really want to change into something comfortable. I'll be right back." I walked into the bedroom and found a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to change into. On a regular day, I would have been fine keeping the button up shirt and jeans on, but I just wanted to get out of them.

I took the jeans off first and threw them into a hamper at the edge of the room. I heard the door to the bedroom open, and Joe walked in, looking like he was searching for something. I didn't mind and I went back to undressing. I faced the dresser and began unbuttoning my shirt. Then, I felt Joe's hands softly wrap around my hips and come in contact with the bare skin under my shirt. He used his nose to push my hair out of the way and he began kissing my neck lightly. So lightly that the feeling sent chills down my spine. I had forgotten what it felt like; to have him kissing me like this. I grabbed my hair and moved it even more out of his way. Giving him full access to my neck. My heart started beating faster as I completely abandoned the task of unbuttoning my shirt.

I leaned my head back into him, urging him to keep going and to open my neck up more to him. I closed my eyes and melted into his touch and I put my hands on his. He began softly sucking and nibbling at my skin. I could tell that he was leaving marks up and down my neck, but it didn't matter. His left hand left my hip and came around, under my arm, and snaked into my half-opened shirt. His hand landed on my breast as he pulled himself closer to me. He began massaging my breast, over the bra, in his hand. My ass was flush against his groin and I could tell that it got him going. To feel me that close to him after so long. He started to buck his hips softly against me, almost unconsciously. We began to breathe harder.

"I thought you wanted pizza," I whispered and laughed.

"Eventually," he growled into my neck. It sent a chill up my spine to feel the vibration of his voice all over my body. "We haven't done this in too long," he purred. He kissed up my neck until he got close to my ear. "Bed. Now." He demanded. I pulled myself out of his trance long enough to walk over to the bed and lay down on my back. Propping my upper body up with my elbows.