Chapter 53 - Moving In

Warnings: SMUT (fingering & unprotected sex, don't worry y'all she's on the pill)

So, just as soon as we had come home from London, we were already packing up to go to New York. Joe and I agreed that I would stay in LA for a little while and settle things there while Joe went to New York right away. We shipped all of our boxes and things to Joe's house in LA. We left our tiny London apartment, after saying goodbye to the cast once again over a nice lunch, and headed on the plane back home to LA.

When we had landed many hours later, Gio picked us up from the airport. I had been texting and calling him the whole time we were in London. Telling him how everything with the movie was going. Even keeping him up to date on Joe's dad. So, when we told him that we were going to live in New York for the foreseeable future, he wasn't at all surprised.

"I'm shocked you didn't go right there," he responded. I was in the passenger seat and Joe was in the back. It felt weird to finally be driving on the right side of the road again. It was easier to go back to than to get used to the way people drove in England.

"We have some things to do here first," Joe explained.

"Like what?" Gio asked. "What could be more important than going to New York?" I looked back at Joe. I realized I hadn't told Gio that we were going to move in together. I guess it had slipped my mind.

"I need to move out of my apartment," I explained. Gio's head flopped down in disappointment, thankfully we were at a stop light. "We're moving in together."

"I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong. But, that means I took care of your apartment for six months and now you're just going to get rid of it?" I gritted my teeth at him with a smile and a shrug.

"Oops," I said.

"I should have known this was going to happen. And I'm the one to thank for this beautiful relationship," He twirled his open hand around as he talked. I giggled.

"Thank you, Gio," I said in a monotone joking way.

"Thanks, mate," Joe said, softly hitting Gio on the arm.

Gio dropped Joe off at his house first, it was closer to the airport. Joe got out of the car and grabbed his luggage from Gio's trunk. There wasn't much of it since we had decided to pack almost everything away in boxes. After he closed the trunk, Joe came around the side of the car and tapped on my window. I rolled it down.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said. He gave me a light kiss before pulling away. "I'll have a key for you then," he explained. "Bye, Gio. Thanks for helping us out so much."

"It's no problem, man. I love you two, I'm always willing to help." I turned back to Joe and gave him a sweet smile. He patted the car door and walked away. Gio drove me to my apartment where he ceremoniously gave me back my keys. I opened the door and dropped my luggage as soon as I stepped inside. I immediately walked to my music room. All of my instruments were laid out and beautiful. Gio walked in after me.

"I tuned them at least once a week, just like you asked," he said. It was important to keep them in good condition and the best way that I found was to tune them at least once a week. I turned and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for taking care of this place," I said. "Even if I'm not going to live here anymore." He laughed.

"Anything for you, girlie," he responded.

----------

The next day, I went over to Joe's house with a box full of some clothes. I figured I might as well start moving in if I was going over to his house. I rang the doorbell and he was at the front door within a couple of seconds. Eagerly waiting for me to show up. When he opened the door, he dangled the fresh key in front of his face. I stepped inside and set down my box, before slowly grabbing the key out of his hand.