Names (Request)

Their relationship was strange

Their relationship was strange. It was one of those that just happened. Shadow doesn't even remember asking her to be his girlfriend. Maybe one of this days. he will make it 'official'.

   Now Amy is pregnant with his child and Shadow still couldn't process the whole idea. He was taking a run to nowhere, he didn't have a destination, he was just running for the pleasure of it. Amy was five months pregnant and naturally he wouldn't leave her alone but knowing that right now she is at her rabbit friend's house and that Amy likes her independence, he left to have some time alone by himself as well.

   Shadow then made a sudden stop, he recognized this place too well.  It was strange that unconsciously, his legs will take him to this place between all of them.  Shadow sat down under the same sakura tree Amy sat when he first talked to her.

   Or more like when she first talked to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Will you stop looking me, Shadow?"

   It has been a while since the 15-year-old Amy Rose noticed that Shadow was looking at her, 'hidden' between the massive amounts of trees surrounding them. He will always hide in a different tree but Amy could already tell since the first day that he was looking at her.

"If you need to tell me something, just come and say it"

   Amy was having a bad day and today she only wanted to keep reading her book in peace without feeling Shadow's eyes on her. She noticed Shadow coming out of the darkness and in incorporating himself into her own light.

"That book that you are reading...Maria would read me that book too"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sakura, that could be a good name for her"

   Shadow remember coming here to see Amy. Shadow didn't know how to read nor write, so Amy volunteer to teach him and read him every-time they will meet under the sakura tree. Two years passed just like that, Shadow very much enjoyed that time in were they could just relax and talk until the clear sky turns dark and they had to part ways.

   Shadow felt nostalgic and after a few minutes, he began to run once again.

   Now Shadow had found himself in a cliff.It wasn't like any other cliff, it was right there where Shadow had first kissed Amy.