Lock Screen

11K

Synopsis: Shadow doesn't know he has a crush on Amy although it is very obvious to everyone else. One day they go to an adventure together and that might change their fate. 

.

Everyone seemed to know knew what was going on between them.

Amy didn't show it as often, but Shadow?

He couldn't be more obvious.

After the war with Eggman ended, the Resistance had come to an end and the Restoration took place. Many things happened, some people left while others stayed. Mobians felt inspired seeing Sonic and the famous Team Dark go in heroic adventures and

they started to create groups to help protect the world from Eggman.

Team Dark came to the Restoration HQ once in a while just to get intel information or if they didn't have anything else to do, they would request a mission.

However Rouge was very perceptive and she was aware of the soft look the black hedgehog would give to the pink one.

Even he wouldn't realize it, but Rouge knew that Shadow wanted to go to the Resistance more and more often just so he could see her.

"Why don't you go by yourself this time?" Rouge asked the black hedgehog. Team Dark was currently at their shared apartment, planning what to do next. "I was planning on taking a small vacation on Angel Island."

"As if Knuckles would let you,"

"That's why he isn't going to know I am going."

Omega entered the living room and as soon as he did, Shadow directed his attention at him.

"Omega, let's go to the Restoration HQ and request a mission," Shadow said. He was standing next to the sofa, arms crossed and an angry look on his face.

"Request: Denied,", Omega said.

"Why?"

"I'll be doing maintenance to my system with Miles,"

Shadow sighed as he rubbed his forehead in frustration. Seeing his current annoyance, Rouge proceeded with her plan.

"We have been taking missions for two weeks straight! We come back from one and you want to another one right after!" said Rouge. "Don't you also think you need a break?"

"I don't need a break, I am the Ultimate Life Form-"

"Or is it because you want to see a certain pink hedgehog?"

Shadow perfectly knew what she was talking about. However, he didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I am just doing my job-"

"This ain't job honey, we ain't getting paid," said Rouge. "Just admit that you like Amy."

"I didn't even know that was her name," Shadow responded.

"My detector says: Shadow is lying,"

Omega stepped in as he took a sit in front of Rouge. He, just like Rouge was very perceptive. However, everything he knew was due to the reserved facts he had in his memory system. Temperature, voice range, face and body reactions, if any of these things changed it meant something.

And of course, Omega knew that Shadow had something going on between the subject, Amy Rose.

Whenever they would go to the Restoration HQ to ask for a mission, Shadow would be doing the talking which is unusual since Rouge always does the talking.