Switched: A Story about '143' (One-Shot for now)

January 3rd. 2020

Amy has to admit that it wasn't the best of ideas. Well, probably this was the worst idea she ever had. She felt very heavy as if she had been in a deep slumber.

"Hey, you alright?"

Yeah, definitely a dream. Sonic, the love of her life was standing right in front of her. A worried look all over his face. Amy hasn't seen Sonic since three months ago and she had missed him deeply. For a moment, she forgot her current state and even though she didn't know where she was at the moment, she did what had to be done.

"SONIC!!!!', Amy jumped on him. Caressing and hugging him, she enjoyed completely her current dream.

"I think you hit your head too hard, Shadow"

Amy's eyes shot open, looking up at Sonic's terrified eyes. His hands up in the air as to try not to touch her, an awkward smile planted through his face and his sweat was noticeable.

"Wait, what?"

Amy stood up from the floor, and look down at herself. Black fur instead of pink covered her, red and golden designs on her wrists instead of her plain golden rings. Rocket shoes instead of her red boots and chest fur instead of...well...her boobs.

"Omg Sonic!"

Sonic flinched at hearing Shadow scream his name, "Ye-yes?"

"I AM...I AM AN EMO!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you ok sweetheart?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"....over...there"

Shadow just stood up from the bed, went to the restroom and locked the door. Went to the bathroom mirror and took a good look at himself.

"This proves it...I AM THAT PINK HEDGEHOG!!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Amy, who was trapped in Shadow's body, look directly at the ceiling in front of her. She still wasn't capable to understand what was going on. Sonic had left her a few minutes ago, in what seemed to be 'her' house. She took a look around her and paid attention to Shadow's room. The room was white and plants decorated the room. She didn't take Shadow for a plant lover but the great number of plants around the room was surprising.

She then heard something coming from afar. Big steps, small and strong. Amy then heard the main door slam open. "I KNOW YOU ARE HERE, SHOW YOURSELF!"
Amy runs downstairs and faced herself. She could swear that the one inside her body was Shadow, although they had exchanged bodies, he still smells the same as always. Now she understood the reason why everyone would say 'Amy is scary when she is mad'

"Tell me...what did you do?"

"I washed the dishes"

"Oh really? Well, that's actually really nic- THAT'S NO WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT", Shadow was infuriated, it had only been one hour since they switch bodies and he was more than ready to go back to his. Besides that, he really wanted to go to the restroom but he couldn't because he felt he was invading Amy's body privacy.

"I think...we...switched bodies"

Shadow faced palmed himself, not believing he was actually in this situation. He went near Amy, grabbed her by the shoulders and made her sit down on the sofa. He took a deep breath and let it go. "Tell me Amy...everything"

Amy meant what she was asking but she really wanted to avoid his anger or anything comparable to it. She was stupid, she had made such a stupid decision. All because of love...