Not A Love Spell (Pt.1) One-Shot

Sonic Forces Au:

Somehow Shadow ended up in Amy's trap. He was too entranced by the full moon that he didn't pay attention to Amy's: "Stop! Don't look at it!." But he still did. He didn't realize he was holding Amy's hand tightly, forcing her to stay with him in the lover's pond.  Amy closed her eyes whatsoever, knowing that it will be her doom if she dares to look at it. A minute passed and Shadow finally noticed the pink hedgehog next to him. Before he was entranced with the full moon, but now for some reason, he couldn't dare to look away from her.  Amy felt a strong gaze on her, she slowly opened her eyes noticing Shadow's crimson eyes oh her.  Amy could keep away her sight from the moon but she wasn't capable to not stare at the two beautiful red gemstones in front of her.  As she saw Shadow wanting to turn around to look at the moon once again, she remembered. 

"DON'T LOOK AT THE MOON IDIOT, IT'S A LOVE SPELL!"

But it was already too late.

.

.

.

"So, you don't feel...different?"

"No"

"Sure? Not a tiny bit of I don't know...love?"

" No, and go away already"

    Amy followed Shadow around the forest after the accident. What it was meant to be a love trap for Sonic had ended up horribly wrong. Shadow was there at the wrong moment and wrong place. "Well...I guess it didn't work after all. Although the villagers did say that this was their strongest love ritual they had."

"No, it didn't now leave me alone", Shadow wanted to faster as if to get away as soon as possible from the pink hedgehog but for some reason, his body wasn't letting him do so. He even stopped walking to make sure she would catch up to him.

"Sorry for the mess then. I'll see you around...I think", Amy gave Shadow a thumbs up kinda glad that her plan didn't work. Honestly, she couldn't imagine Shadow in love, especially with her.  "Wait!"

    Amy turned around immediately as she heard Shadow yell. It went silent a couple of seconds and Amy waited for Shadow to respond but that never happened. Instead, the only thing she for from him was a "Nevermind, go."

.

.

.

    Shadow really thought that he was going crazy.  Whatever he would do she would be there.  Sleeping, eating, running, even fighting...she would be there! Just what the heck did she do to him? Everyone was meeting today. Rouge, Sonic, Tails, Silver, Blaze and even the Chaotix Team. From what he heard the Fox boy had finally been able to repair his ship so everyone was able to go back home. Except for Knuckles who decided to stay and guard the Master Emerald. Initially, he was planning to go back by himself since he wasn't one to stay with big crows. However, knowing that Amy would be there, that dragged him to come. He wanted an explanation as to why she was in his head all the time. Even as he got closer to the massive ship, he couldn't stop thinking of her. Her voice, her soft skin, her laugh, her hair, her eyes, her-

"Oh hey handsome"

    It wasn't her.

"I have no time for this Rouge"

"Oh, but you do have time for Amy, don't you?", Rouge said teasingly and she knew that she had hit a soft spot in Shadow as she watched him flinched.

"How...do you know?", Shadow asked her. He still couldn't believe that Rouge was that aware of her surroundings.

"I saw you two at the lover's pond...you looked so in love with her. Even now I can tell that you look forward to seeing her." Rouge gave him a small hit on his shoulder. She was proud to see her little 'brother' getting along with the girls, especially with a nice girl like Amy.