Death of a Bachelor

Today, Amy was going to meet with Omega to plan out Rouge's and Knuckles' wedding

Knuckles didn't trust Sonic nor Tails to be responsible enough, so he asked Amy if she could do him the honor, she gladly accepted. As for Rouge's side, she had told Amy that Omega offered to accompany her on her behalf. Rouge was already busy enough with her job that she could barely be on time to try on her wedding dress.

And so, Rouge decided to trust everything on her pink friend and robotic friend as well. She knew that she will be happy with whatever they will pick.

Amy looked around, she was waiting outside the bakery shop, and it was already past 15 minutes from the time she was supposed to meet Omega. It was strange, because knowing the robot, he took punctuality as a priority on everything.

"Tsk"

Oh no.

Hell no.

Amy just cursed Chaos mentally. She just knew who it was by that simple remark. By that damn 'Tsk' of disapproval, she turned around and fakely smiled.

"Hey, Shadow! I didn't expect to see you here! Where's Omega?", Amy asked as she looked around frantically. She wanted anyone but him, she preferred to be alone even.

Just not him.

"He is not coming, he tried downloading a video game for free into his system and he successfully did it. However, the program came with multiple viruses. In other words, he is sick, he is with Tails right now for a check-up," Shadow looked irritated enough, he looked like he didn't get enough sleep. His jacket was all wrinkled, his rocket shoes were dirty and his motorcycle looked like it needed to be washed as well.

This was strange enough, Amy always took Shadow as one that took care of himself and the ones he loved. And by the "ones he loves," she meant, his rocket shoes and his motorcycle.

"So, you are here in his instead?"

"Yes."

"I didn't take you as one to care for wedding-planning," Amy smiled awkwardly not knowing where to head the conversation.

"I don't I was forced into this,"

"Forced?"

"Rouge asked me to multiple times, I couldn't say no. She also promised me my favorite coffee beans for an entire month, so here I am,"

"He is doing this because Rouged asked him to?"

"That's...kinda sweet,"

"No, I am just here for the coffee beans, anyways let's start already, I want to go home as soon as possible," Shadow said as he entered the bakery shop and Amy followed him.

The sound of small bells rang as the couple entered, a middle-age fox woman. She was behind the counter and smiled teasingly.

"I can smell it from a far...you are looking for a wedding cake, am I right?" The woman smiled, as Amy and Shadow approached her.