New Beginning (One-Shot)

A/N: I recommend to read 'Mistletoe' first :)

New Beginning:

"So tonight its the village's New Year Party...remember to stay in guard. We still don't know if Eggman could attack tonight", Amy said to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles as she walked around her apartment. Sticks haven't come yet, for whatever reason she was coming in late.

"Yeah and make sure not to get trapped inside a cave during a snow-storm", Sonic said sarcastically. Amy turned around and gave him a silent death stare, which made Sonic shut up. "It's not like I wanted to get trapped you know, and besides it wasn't that bad. I could have ended up in the worst situation than that", Amy took a sip of her tea. Team Sonic sat 'quietly' in her living room. Right now they were discussing the times each member should stay in guard in case Eggman decided to attack the village.

"Yeah, she could have ended up being trapped with Shadow or something", Knuckles felt tea being a splash in his face. Everyone turned around to look for answers, they saw a blushing Amy.

"What--t? Hahaha, what makes you think that? haha, Sha-shadow? He is just a friend-enemy, YES, that he is our enemy, hehe", Amy gave a small smile and she could feel her hands get sweaty.

"umm...ok?",everyone in said in unison. Tails took a moment to look at Sonic that for a second look mad at the situation. He decided to put more gas into the fire.

"Wow, Amy you sound as if you had a crush on him". Tails winked at her and after that, he just took a sip of his tea and waited for the fire to spread.

"Tails what are you talking about? Amy having a crush on Sha-", Sonic looked at Tails and then at Amy. He was surprised to find her quiet, blushing in a way that he could only make her when he decided to tease her. "Wait, Amy...do you actually like that emo?!"

"I-I um-no, I don't-"

"GUYS!"

Everyone heard Amy's door small open. Sticks were exalted, which was normal but not so much like this.

"Sticks, what happened!?"

"SHADOW IS IN THE VILLAGE!"

.
.
.

Shadow couldn't stand anymore the stare of the villagers. He just wanted to see Amy, he had actually gotten her something this time. Ever since he received that Mistletoe from her, he looked for something suitable as a present. He never learned where the home was located, so he decided to look for her in the village. Instead, he found her badger friend. He tried to get info out fo her but that didn't work as planned.

"Do you know where Amy is?"

"......"

"......"

"AAAHHHH!"

She just went running off after that. Shadow just kept looking around the village, trying to find the pink hedgehog, he was interested actually. Seeing all the villagers do their thing was actually very amusing but he stopped enjoying it as soon as the villagers stopped and stare at him. He knew that he tried to destroy them before but this time he wasn't planning on doing so...yet. Anyways, everyone in awe and even the policemen hide from him. SO he decided to just stand there in front of meh burger, waiting for the pink hedgehog to arrive.

"Stay where you are Shadow!"

Team Sonic had now surrounded Shadow and everyone was in the position to fight except for Amy who just awkwardly waved at him. He waved back but he stopped himself as he noticed that he lost his cool. He looked away waiting for anyone to begin talking.