Love Potion

Love Potion

ShadAmy 3k600

.

When the sun began to set and the warm wind became colder, a pink lady walked towards the coziness of her home looking from side to side making sure no one was looking at her.

With brown paper bags on both of her peach-colored arms, Amy Rose successfully opened the door to her pink home. Not wanting to waste time, the rosette hedgehog placed her bags on the dining table. It didn't take her long for the pink one to pull out two vials. Circular crystal clear vials revealed two different colors, a pink and black substance for each of the small vials.

Amy looked at them like a treasure because they were.

It was a love potion and an antidote.

Suddenly, there was knocking coming from her door. The pink hedgehog excitedly went towards it and she didn't doubt a second to open the door.

There he was. The not so tall black hedgehog. His vermillion eyes would naturally show a bit of cruelty but when it came to the pink one, his eyes naturally soften.

"Come in!" Amy said as she opened the door him, stepping side for Shadow to get in. The red stripped hedgehog walked in quietly absorbing the coziness of the house and aroma of Amy's home.

"What is that you need me for?" Shadow asked as he turned around to face Amy who was closing the door behind her. It didn't take the dark hedgehog a lot of time to figure out that Amy meant trouble this time. Her smile was a quirky one and her eyes showed decisiveness.

"You are going to drink something and you are going to tell me how you feel, alright?"

It was too simple that Shadow found it too risky. He was called in by Amy in such a short notice that he thought there was something important going on. It just couldn't be this easy.

"This seems too simple," Shadow said. "What else if there?"

"It is that simple! Please just try it out," Amy clasped her hands together. "I'll tell you what it is afterward ... Just trust me on this one."

Shadow the Hedgehog was the Ultimate Life Form, he really could do anything he wanted. There were a few things he just couldn't do, however, and one of those things was to say no to Amy Rose.

Defeated, Shadow sighed and said, "Fine."

Amy let a small squeal out of excitement and Shadow mentally smiled to himself. If he could make the girl happy by just drinking whatever she was going to give him, then so be it.

The pink hedgehog quickly went towards her kitchen and she came back with a spoon on her hand. Meanwhile, Shadow went towards the dining table where he noticed the pink and black vials. He sat in front of them knowing that this must be the things he was supposed to be drinking.