Memories (Request)

There was no reason to continue

There was no reason to continue. Even when the world had become a peaceful place, Amy Rose couldn't find a reason to keep going. The days were long and the nights cold, not like it matter anyway, she couldn't feel anything. Ending it wouldn't make a difference, she perfectly knew that the last thing Shadow wanted for her was to have suicidal thoughts. After all, he gave up his own life to save her and everyone else.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shadow, you don't have to do this! You don't own anything to the world...so why risk it all?"

It hasn't been long since Amy and Shadow got married when Neon Metal Sonic attacked. Sonic had already gone to the battlefield waiting for Shadow to join him. There was not enough time and although Shadow wanted to help, he also was afraid that this could be the last time he would see Amy.

"I never thought that you would be selfish over me", Shadow smirked trying to calm down his wife but failed miserably.

"Take me seriously would you! Shadow, I don't want to lose you...."

"I'll be back, I always do, don't I?"

.

.

.

.

.

But he didn't it.

Amy was still angry at him for not keeping his promise. If there was another life, she would make sure to scold him good enough. Of course, only if Sonic gets to him first. Amy remembers that when Shadow passed away, Sonic was devastated as well. It took him two years to completely be back into action, he would come to visit her once in a while to make sure she was well. Amy would forever be grateful to him because even at the last moments, Sonic was with her until Shadow's last breath.

Amy then heard bombing like sounds in the city, she headed that way trying to see the cause behind it. She knew that it was stupid, but Amy was desperate in her own mind she thought that maybe if she was in danger, Shadow would come to rescue her. Like he always did. After all, he would never let anything bad happen to her.

"Now with Shadow dead and Sonic is in the other side of the globe, no one can stop me from taking over the city and then...the world-"

Infinite then noticed Amy standing in front of him, noticing her as the crow was running away.

"Oh, you are the pink hedgehog who Shadow used to care for so much...", infinite was slowly getting down to the ground, fire and destruction all over the place.]

"I remember him kicking me to the ground and beating me almost to death just because I dared to touch your pink hair...but now...", Infinite touched Amy's head delicately, appreciating her beauty and Amy waited patiently for the impossible to happen.