Amy's Survival Guide

Synopsis: Rouge is gone for vacation but she can't just leave Shadow and Omega alone for a whole month. As a favor, she asks Amy Rose to stay at their apartment and take care of her two idiots. Amy accepts as she sees this as a great opportunity to create a friendship between the robot and the black hedgehog as well as to pay back all the favors Rouge has done for her. However, as time passes, Amy realizes that this 'opportunity' has really become her doom. Thankfully, Rouge left Amy a red notebook that will help her survive through her stay. 

Will Amy create a meaningful bond with Omega and Shadow? Or will she give up as they make her life miserable?

Angst, comfort, hurt, friendship (maybe Romance I don't know yet)

4K

.

Amy would be lying if she said she wasn't scared at all. Looking up at the apartment's building, her little legs tremble. She didn't know if it was because she was scared or because it was the start of winter and she wasn't wearing anything to protect her legs.

The apartment complex was, of course, the finest and most luxurious in the entirety of Central City. As if it was designed to please Team Dark, the exterior of the apartment screamed Shadow the Hedgehog as it was all black. The inside expressed Omega as the inside walls were painted in a beautiful metallic color and the decoration was completely Rouge's personality.

Amy didn't know if she could spend an entire month here. This place was too luxurious and fancy compared to her small cozy house on the outskirts of the city.

But she had to do it.

She took the elevator and pressed the number 9 button. Elevator music played, very monotone and it didn't match Amy's feelings at the moment. With a 'ring' sound the doors of the elevator opened and as she walked out she was once again met luxuries.

As she walked through the elongated hallway. Amy found other rooms that allowed her to see through due that their walls were made out of crystal ... A pool, a gym, a sauna, a movie theater.

Alright, this was getting weird.

As if she was part of a scary movie, Amy carefully looked around to find her room of destination.

And there it was, just as Rouge told her ... Floor nine, number 143.

With a gulp of her saliva, Amy pressed the bell button for a few seconds. She waited for the white bat to show up and prayed to Chaos she didn't at the same time. If Rouge doesn't show up, Amy could leave and that way she could have an excuse to leave.

"Please don't be here, don't be here, don't be-"

"Amy! You are here!"

All hopes of loving were gone as the beautiful bat smiled at her and gave her a killing hug. Amy hugged her and gave small pats on her back, however, the smile she gave him was weaker and full of concerns.

Rouge walked back to her apartment, alluding Amy to follow her and she did. The inside of Team Dark's apartment was smaller than she expected, however considering that they had the whole apartment floor for themselves, it made sense.

Disregarding the size, it was still very well spaced and big enough for three people. Rouge guided Amy to the living room in which a large plasma TV was placed in front of the very comfortable looking couch. It was a silver color and soft like a cloud, Amy could picture Rouge or Shadow falling asleep on it. On the right and left side of the couch, a recliner single sofa of the same color decorated the livingroom. In the middle, a small crystal table was placed. Amy looked around the room and if she couldn't tell any better, she could swear that Rouge was totally in charge of decorating everything. She couldn't wait to see the kitchen.