Chapter 2

The next day, Nessy woke up and got dressed before going to the comic store where her brothers already were

"hey sis" Nessy smiled at them before speaking.

"hey guys"

Nessy worked in the shop with her brothers until it was dark outside. She then decided to go out to explore.

"Hey Alain can I go walk around the boardwalk please? I would stop for food at the same time" She asked her older brother with a little smile. Alain looked at her and smiled back.

"yeah, of course but be careful" he smiled

"okay, thank you" she kissed his cheek before making her way outside, just as she was about to leave, she was stopped by Edgar.

"And where are you going?" He asked with raised eyebrows

"Well I'm going to get some food and after I'll walk around, Alan said it was okay"she smiled again

" okay but here take this for your food" he replied while reaching his hand down his pocket and handing her some money. Her eyes widened a little before she shook her head

"no no I'm okay, i have mo..."she begin to speak but he cut her off

"it was not a question ness, take the money or you are not going" Nessy laughed a little as he smirked.

"all right fine...thank you" she said while taking the money in her hand . Edgar smiled and kissed her forehead

"have fun!" He said before she left the shop.

Nessy went to buy some pizza and after begin to walk around on the boardwalk. She was looking around and just admiring all the lights and all the other things that could be seen.

Even after all those years of going to the boardwalk at night, Nessy was still getting impressed by a lot of things, she was never getting bored of just observing each details of the busy area. Then, suddenly, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She turned around quickly and saw no other than Michael.

"Hey Ness" he spoke with a small smile. Nessy looked at him for a while, a blank expression on her face before she turned around and begin to walk away.

"Wait Nessy!" Micheal exclaimed while grabbing her wrist in his hand to turn her around so she was facing him.

"Let go please" Nessy spoke with a calm voice. She really didn't want to be with Micheal at the moment.

" no Nessy listen to me, I'm sorry for yesterday Okay? I've been an asshole to you and I'm sorry" he looked at Nessy, worry in his eyes as he waited for her answer.

"You asked me to go out with you yesterday but you begin to follow a girl, you were ignoring me and you asked her to go on a ride with you even if we knew I were there. You asked me to leave after but you were dragging me with you the whole time.." she looked down at the end of her speech, making Micheal sigh sadly. He had screw up and he knew it.

"I know ness I'm really sorry, i was an idiot, i know it but please, forgive me?" He spoke while cupping her face with his hand

"please Nessy, it won't happen again" Nessy didn't move and didn't spoke for a couple of seconds because she was thinking, wondering is she should forgive him. After about ten seconds, she found herself giving in and smiled.

"okay, I forgive you" a big smile made it's way on his lips

"Yesss! thank you" he hugged her tightly as he spoke, she giggled and hugged him back.

They, after, decided to spend the rest of the night together. They went into a couple of rides and ended up to the concert. After dancing together for a little while, they decided to walk back toward the comic book store. They held hands as they did so. When they arrived, Nessy spoke

"thank you for tonight mike, I had fun" Micheal grinned

"I did too! What about we do it again tomorrow?" Nessy smirked and nodded rapidly.

"All right, I'll be here tomorrow at eight" Nessy nodded once again , a smile still sealed on her lips.

"See you later" mike kissed her cheek and left after.

~~~~
The next night, mike came to the comic book store at eight with Sam. Sam stayed with Alain and Edgar as the two others went to walk around the boardwalk. They were walking around, talking and laughing. "You wanna go on a ride?" Mike asked out of nowhere.

"Yes!" Nessy really loved to be on a bike, she really liked to feel the wind blow freely in her hair as she was riding; it made her feel alive in a way.

The two were close to his bike bike when star arrived out of nowhere

" hey Micheal" she spoke while looking at Micheal with a smile on her face, completely ignoring the presence of Nessy.

"Hey Star" he smiled back

"would you like to hang out or something?" She then asked with a big smile. Nessy looked down, she hoped that mike wouldn't break his promises but she had doubts about it.

"Yeah sure w..." Micheal couldn't finish his sentence as four guys on bike suddenly drove toward them and surrounded them.

They had noticed, once again, that their mate was being rejected and that made them furious so they decided to do something about it.

Nessy immediately looked down and backed away as they arrived, she found the four bikers intimidating.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" a guy with blond hair and icy blue eyes spoke. Nessy had never seen him or any of the other boys before, she couldn't help but find them all scary but also attractive.

"what do you want David?" Micheal asked back, his voice held annoyance.

"nothing from you, we just saw you being mean to this young girl over here so we decided to do something about it" he smirked as Micheal glared at him before turning to Nessy.

Everybody was now looking at her. She looked up and blushed a little when she saw all the eyes on her.

"Leave her al..."

"shut up Mickey" a guy with short blond hair cut him off.

"What's your name beautiful?" David then asked while looking at nessy. She looked up at him, her cheeks still red from embarrassment and shyness.

"N-Nessy" David smiled, it was a pretty name, he liked it.

"well, Nessy, I'm David, this is Dwayne, Marko and Paul" David pointed all the boys as he said their names. In answer, Nessy smiled and waved. They smirked and waved back.

"we saw that Micheal wasn't treating you really nicely so we were thinking that maybe you would like to go on a ride with us? It would be way funnier than hanging out with...him" Marko, Dwayne and Paul all chuckled as David spoke.

Nessy thought about it for a couple of seconds before she begin to feel excited about the idea of going with them, she didn't really knew them but she felt as if she could trust them so she nodded excitedly. The idea of doing something other that just walking around the boardwalk was also exciting her.

The boys all smiled as David offered her his hand "come on then" he smiled as she took his hand before guiding her on the back of his bike. He felt sparks in his body as their hands touched. The feeling was amazing.

"Nessy, don't go with them, they are not who you think they are, they are not good people" Micheal spoke with a serious voice as he grabbed her arm in his hand, to stop her from climbing on David's bike.

The boy's eyes turned black just to see Micheal trying to keep their precious mate away from them.

"I'll be fine Micheal, they seemed nice" Nessy smiled and blushed as the boys all looked at her with smiles on their faces. She then pulled away from Micheal's grip and sat on the back of David's bike as he spoke.

"Stay away from her Micheal" he smirked before turning his head to look at Nessy

"hold on tight" he then whispered. Nessy nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly.

In a couple of seconds, they took off toward the beach. Leaving an angry Micheal and star behind them.