Chapitre 18

Nessy walked to Dwayne and sat on his lap. He smirked at her and wrapped his arms around her so she wouldn't fall. The two looked at each other for a couple of seconds before he leaned in and kissed her forehead tenderly. A smile formed on her lips  as he did so. Just the presence of her mates with her was making her feel better. Only one 'I love you' or only one single kiss was able to make her forget all of her problems and be happy again. Nessy didn't really understood how it was possible for a mate to make someone feel so good but she didn't cared because she adored the feeling.

Dwayne kept his lips on Nessy's forehead for a couple of seconds before he pulled away. They looked at each other in the eyes before they smiled.

"Princess?" Nessy turned her head slightly so she was looking at David

"Yes?" Nessy spoke with the same, small smile on her face.

"Could you tell us what happened in the store with your brothers?" Nessy's smiled dropped, she had forgotten this for a couple of seconds. Nessy looked down at her lap while sighing. She then looked back up and nodded her head.

"okay" the boys smiled at her as she opened her mouth and begin to speak.

"When I entered the store, my two brothers were there. Alan noticed me first and when he saw he hugged me. He told me that he was sorry and that he missed me. Then I saw Edgar, he was just standing by the counter without saying anything . He stood there for a couple of seconds before he came and hugged me too." Nessy paused as one single tear fell down her eye

"I thought I had found my brothers back but I was wrong, Edgar told me that there is a way to bring me back to my human form if I don't make my first kill, he said we had to kill the head vampire so me and Micheal would be back to human..." Nessy felt Dwayne hold her tighter on his lap as she saw all the boy's eyes darkening. They didn't wanted her to know there was a way to go back to human because they didn't wanted anybody to manipulate and convince her to want to do it.

"And how do you feel about it?" David spoke as he looked at Nessy serously. He was worried that she was gonna tell him that she wanted to go back. Nessy looked up in David's eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know... I-I mean I don't want to go back to human, my life now is better that it has ever been and..." Nessy paused and looked down at the floor.

"I like being a vampire, except for the part where we have to kill people to survive..."

"So you don't want to kill the head." Nessy shook her head rapidly.

"No!" More tears fell down her eyes just at the thought of her brothers killing David, who she thought was the head but she was wrong...

"I don't want them to kill you David" Nessy spoke sadly, she didn't wanted anybody to hurt any of her boys.

"Me?" David asked with raised eyebrows

"yes, you're the head vampire so they'll try to kill you a-and I don't want them to hurt you" Nessy stood up from Dwayne's lap and walk to David. She sat on his lap and hugged him tightly. David wrapped his arms around her as he looked at the rest of the boys. They were all silently communicating.

She thought that David was the head and they found it perfect. Her brothers and the others would all think it was David so they wouldn't suspect max at all. Plus, David wasn't scared of being attacked by anybody because he knew he would be able to kill anybody who tried to hurt him, his brothers and his mate.

"Shh it's okay Nessy, they won't hurt me I promise." Nessy hugged him tighter.

"But what if they do? I -I don't want to lose you!" David chuckled

"They won't I promise, the boys and I will take care of them before they even have the chance to touch me or the boys." Nessy pulled away from the hug and looked in David's eyes. She then raised her pinky finger to David cutely.

"you promise?" David and the boys all chuckled at her childish action before he nodded and wrapped his pinky around hers.

"I promise" Nessy smiled at him before she kissed him. The two kissed for a couple of seconds before Nessy was suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled off David's lap. Nessy begin to laugh and opened her eyes only to see that she was in Paul's arms.

"Hi" she smirked as she spoke. He chuckled

"Hi" he replied before kissing her. Nessy smiled and kissed back as he begin to carry her away and to her room, completely ignoring the protests of the other boys. The two arrived in the room with their lips still attached to each other.

Paul dropped her on the Bed and immediately climbed on top of her. He looked at her in the eyes before smirking and kissing her again.

There again, she had forgotten all of her problems...

Nessy gripped his jacked and tried to pull him closer to her. Nessy moaned as Paul slide his hand in her shirt and begin to gently run his hand up and down her chest. She moaned again as he begin to move his lips from her lips to her neck.

Nessy held onto him tighter as he bite down on her sweet spot. Paul was about to remove the shirt from her body when he was suddenly ripped off of her. Nessy whined at the sudden lost of physical contact before she sat up.

All the boys were in the room, they were all glaring at Paul as he looked angry for getting interrupted.

"Paul you were the one who took her first kiss so you don't deserve to be the one who'll take her virginity." David smirked at the end of his sentence, just knowing that Nessy was a virgin was all turning them on.

Paul rolled his eyes and glared at them all. Nessy begin to giggle at all of them before she stood up and walked to them. She loved how jealous and possessive they were when it came to her.

"It's okay David, we were just having some fun, and i'm not ready to lose my huumm...well you know my..."

"Your virginity" Nessy blushed and nodded as Dwayne finished her sentence, she didn't knew why but she didn't really liked to say this word.

David smirked at her in answer before he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

So for the rest of the night, the five talked and messed around in the cave until Nessy fell asleep on David's lap. They then carried her to her bed, changed her into her pajama and tucked her into her bed. They then all kissed her and whispered an 'we love you princess' of a 'sweet dreams my angel' before they went to bed too.

None of them knew that in a couple of days, their lives would all change...

Omg I've been gone for almost a month!! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long😓There just a lot of things that happened in my life lately so I had to take a small break from writing my book but now everything is back to normal and it's summer soon!!...I'll try to update again soon.😁

Thank you!! And be ready, because a lot of things will happen in the next chapters!😈