Chapter 23

They five were all sleeping in the cave when it happened.

Nessy was in her bed with laddie while the boys were hanging from their pole.
All of them were sleeping peacefully, thinking that it would be a normal day but they were extremely wrong.

Nessy was sleeping peacefully when she was suddenly woken up by someone shaking her. She moaned and opened her eyes only to see Michael above her

"what are you doing here?" She asked tiredly as she brought her hand to her face.

"We're saving you, your brothers are here to kill those bloodsuckers" micheal replied as he tried to pick her up from the bed.

Nessy's eyes widened as she heard him speak before she stat up straight

"no you can't do that don't touch me!" she screamed as she tried to go see her boys. She failed at it as micheal grabbed her waist tightly

"Nessy stop it! we're doing this to help you, you're in danger here" she shook her head as she kept struggling against him

" NO! I don't need your help and im not in danger here! let go of me!" she screamed as she fought him as hard as she could. Nessy kept screaming and struggling as Micheal tried to get her out of the cave...

~~~~

During this time, Alan, Edgar and Sam were walking toward the boys, they arrived in a dead-end in the cave and looked around in a hurry. They had flashlights in their hands but still, they didn't found anything

"come on guys it look like a dead-end let's head back" Sam spoke with a little amount of panick in his voice, he was scared and stressed but he was trying not to show it.

"They must be in coffins right here some place!" Edgar screamed as as he kept looking around with his brother.

"There's nothing here let's go guys!" Sam tried to convince them again but it didn't worked, they two brothers really wanted to find the vampires.

"No we have to keep looking" Alan spoke just as Edgar looked up at the celling

"JESUS" he screamed when he saw the four vampires hanging from a pole. Even while he was waving the light on their faces, they didn't woke up. Sam looked up and let out a scream but Edgar was quick to cover his mouth.

"Shut up!" He then spoke as Sam pushed him away.

"I thought they were suppose to be in coffins!" Sam exclaimed

"that's what this cave in, a giant coffin" Alan answered before looking at his brother.

"Do it" he spoke, making Edgar nod his head before he moved to climb a ladder so he would be face to face with the vampires.

"Remember, you just have to kill the leader" Sam reminded Edgar, he was getting more and more stressed by each seconds that were passing.

"We don't know who it is, I guess we'll just have to kill them all"  he replied with an hint of amusement in his voice before he took a stake from his bag.

"First come, first staked" Edgar spoke as he raised the stake in the air so he could stab Marko in the heart

"LEAVE ME ALONE MICKEAL DON'T TOUCH ME!" they suddenly heard Nessy scream loudly from her bed. Only this was able to wake the boys up, they heard their make calling for help, their mating pull made them feel her emotion and right now she was sad and angry.

Marko and the boys opened their eyes just as Edgar was about to stab Marko. Their face all turned and Marko catches the stake in his hand before they all dropped from the pole. The three boys all screamed and ran out. They begin to crawl throught the tunnel as they heard David.

"you're dead meat" David screamed before him and his boys went after the three of them, they were able to grab sam's ankle and drag him toward them. Sam begin to scream for Edgar and Allan's help as they did so.

Paul was about to sink his claws in Sam's neck when David's hand suddenly came in contact with the sun. He let out a loud growl and backed away immediately.

Nessy was being dragged by Micheal when she felt the pain in her hand, she screamed and fell to the floor, she knew one of her mate was hurt, she could feel that David was hurt.

"David!" she screamed as she finally begin to cry, she wanted her boys.

"It's okay Nessy, don't worry" Micheal whispered before he picked up in his arms again, this time successfully and carried her out of her home. Nessy wanted to keep fighting him, she wanted him to let go of her but she was an half vampire and being awake during the day was exhausting her a lot, it was taking all of her energy so she let one single tear fall down her eyes as she passed out in his arms. Sam had laddie in his arms as they all rushed outside and to their car.

~~~~

"David!" the boys heard Nessy scream with pain and sadness in her voice, they all growled loudly , these fuckers were taking their mate away from them.

"You will never see her again you piece of shits!" Edgar screamed before him and the two other ran out.

"Tonight" David spoke with pure anger in his eyes as all of his brothers were furious.

The boys were ready to end them all

With a slow and painful...really painful death.

They would end them all, and save their princess.