Chapter 24

When the sun went down the next night, everybody woke up.

Nessy opened her eyes and immediately begin to search for laddie, wanting to know if he was okay, if he was safe. Nessy begin to panic a little as she didn't saw him beside her on the bed.

"Laddie!" Nessy screamed as she begin to search around in a hurry.

"Laddie sweetie whe..." she stopped herself when she heard some small whimpers coming from under the bed, she quickly kneeled down and looked under the bed, what she saw made her feel anger and sadness, laddie was curled up in a ball, silent tears were rolling down his cheeks as he had some blood on his arms.

"Laddie, baby come here" Nessy spoke while opening her arms for him. His eyes light up as he saw Nessy and he quickly crawled in her arms and hugged her tightly. Only then he begin to sob.

"What happened to you baby?" Nessy tried to hide her anger as she spoke, she was extremely angry toward whoever had made her baby cry.

Nessy tried to calm him down as he cried, she hated to see him cry.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here now, nothing will happen to you" Nessy whispered gently in his ear as she stood up with him in his arms.

"Can you tell me who did this to you please?" She then asked gently before kissing his cheek.

"T-th-They said they would k-kill me..." Nessy held him tighter as he spoke.

"S-sam said I would be human again b-ut the two others said they would..." laddie paused and sobbed harder as Nessy did her best to calm him down.

"What did they told you baby? please tell me" Nessy was pleading by now, she needed to know.

"T-they said they would s-st-stake m-me..." Nessy'e eyes darkened as she felt rage build in her body, her brothers would really get it now .

"I won't let them hurt you over my dead body laddie, I promise" Nessy spoke. She felt laddie hold onto her tighter before she kissed his forehead and left the room with him still in his arms, she walked into the bathroom and froze as she saw the bath. It was full of garlic and holly water.

"Ok my god" she whispered to herself before she ran out in another room. She tried to search around for a place where she could hide laddie and finally choose the closet, she walked to the closet and looked at laddie in the eyes.

"All right Laddie, i need you to listen to me carefully" Nessy paused and made sure laddie was paying attention before she spoke again

"I want you to hide in there and be as quiet as you can, no matter what you hear, I want you to stay in there Okay?" Laddie's eyes begin to water as he slowly nod his head.

"Heyyy, don't cry everything will be all right, I will come and get you when it will be safe okay baby?" Laddie looked at her and nodded gently.

"O-Okay" Nessy smiled and kissed his forehead again

"I love you" she spoke before she closed the door and walked away so she could find her brothers.

She ran downstairs and immediately saw her two brothers, Sam and Micheal standing in the living room.

"What the heck is wrong with you! Why are you trying to kill my family" she screamed as she walked toward them angrily.  All the eyes turned to her as she approached them.

"They are not your family, we are!" Edgar screamed back as he tried to take her hand but she pulled it away immediately.

"If you really were my family then you wouldn't have rejected me when I needed your help, you would of been there for me, just like the boys were!" Alain sigh sadly, he knew she was right but he would probably never admit it

"Nessy they are not good persons, they have to die, they kill innocent people everyday, they are monsters" Nessy shook her head rapidly, they weren't monsters for her

"they are my mates! you can't kill them...I love them" Nessy wasn't screaming anymore, she was still really mad but she wasn't screaming.

"Why can't you understand they they need to die! They are fucking monsters Nessy they kill people, they killed a lot of people, look at all the missing signs that we see at the boardwalk every day, they are the ones who are causing this!"

"They are not monsters! They are killing people to survive and..." Nessy stopped talking suddenly when she begin to feel an intense pain in her chest and in her head.

She screamed and fell on her knees.

"Nessy!" the boys screamed as they  crouched down beside her, she screamed again as the pain increased

"it hurt please make it stop!" Tears begin to fall down her eyes as she spoke. Alain hugged her tightly and turned his head to look at the three other

"What is happening to her?" Edgar sighed in answer after Micheal was done speaking,

"it's the mating pull...she has been away from her mates for a long time and it's hurting her, she need them, she need their presence and their touch" Alain explained with sadness and anger in his voice.

"But I won't let them touch her ever again" Edgar continued as the three  looked at him

Nessy let out another scream, she felt as if someone was stabbing her in the heart and in the head.

"It's okay, it'll stop soon" Alain tried to confort Nessy but she wasn't paying any attention to him, she just wanted to be with her boys, to touch them and to hug them.

Micheal opened his mouth to speak but he stopped himself when star's voice was suddenly heard,

"They're coming! the boys are coming!"