Chapter 32

One month had gone by since the night it the two frog's death, Nessy was going much better and the boys couldn't be happier about it.

The first days after the death of her brothers, Nessy was a mess, she was always sad and always felt like crying but with the presence of her boys and of laddie, she started to get better, life was going back to normal slowly as she was starting to think about Alan and Edgar less and less, the boys were being really good at keeping her mind occupied so she wouldn't think about them.

After a while, Nessy, the boys and laddie were finally able to live like an happy family. During the night, they were hanging out in the cave, at the beach or at the boardwalk and they were just having fun and enjoying their lives.

On the other hand, Max succeeded in convincing lucy to turn into one of them, he turned her and after they turned Sam, now all of them were vampire. Micheal never accepted the fact that her mother said yes, he thought vampires were monster and he didn't wanted his family to be like that but it was his mother, and she was happy with Max so he just had to live with it. Lucy ended up moving out of her father's house with Micheal, Sam and nanook to go live with Max and thorn when she learned that she was Max's mate and that they were made to be together, now all of them were full vampires and Max and Lucy were planning to get married soon.

Micheal had also tried to approach Nessy about a week after THAT night but David and the rest of the boys didn't let him reach her, they knew he was in love with her and just this little detail was enough to keep him away from her, they had told max that if he was approaching their queen, they would kill him with no hesitation and max was understanding their decision completely , after all, she was their soulmate and he knew how possessive vampires were over their mate.

~~~~

Even if Nessy was going better, even if her life was going extremely good with her four lovers and Laddie, there was still something...

Nessy was feeling it more and more as days were going by,

The urge to feed, she needed blood.

The boys all knew it, they could see how tense she was becoming when she was close to an human, they could see the way she was looking at everybody's neck when she was on the boardwalk, on how she was starting to breath heavily when she was smelling some fresh blood, they knew she had to make her first kill.

They knew it was time.