Chapter 16

Nessy looked around the store slowly and stopped when she saw her two brothers. They noticed her too and looked at her for a moment, none of them said anything, they just watched her with blank expressions on their faces. It took a couple of seconds before one of them actually did something: Alan ran to her ant tackled her in a big hug. Nessy hugged back and burried her face into his shoulder immediately as he did so.

"Nessy I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" she replied as tears begin to form in her eyes. She felt relieved. They let go of each other after a couple of seconds. Nessy then slowly turned her head to look at Edgar, who was standing by the counter. He was looking at Alan and Nessy, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I-I'm sorry i came here, i-i was just hoping y..." Nessy paused and looked down at the ground before she spoke again. The look Edgar was giving her mad making her feel really inconfortable.

"never mind, I...I'll just leave" Nessy was stressed and scared, she really didn't wanted to be rejected once again so she turned around and begin to walk out of the store.

Alan glared at his brother, as he silently told him to do something.

"Nessy wait" Edgar finally spoke, making Alan let out a sigh of relief and turn back to look at her

Nessy stopped walking and slowly turned around to face him. A tear fell down her eye as she did so.

Edgar sighed sadly before he walked to her. Alan watched him as he stopped in front of her. He stood there for a couple of seconds before he finally hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry sis, I really regret what I said the other day, I was just...angry " Nessy couldn't help but smile at that, she was relieved and happy. She hugged him back tightly and begin to cry

"thank you" Edgar hugged her tighter and spoke again

"It's okay sis, just stop crying it's all right" Nessy cried for a couple of minutes in her brother's arms. Once she was calm again, Edgag pulled away from the hug to be able to look at her in the eyes.

"Look Nessy there's a way to turn you back to your human form, there's a way to have our normal life back! we need to find and kill the head vampire and everything will be back to normal, for you and for Micheal" he told her as Alan walked closer to stand beside the two. Nessy looked up at him with wide eyes before she shook her head

"no, I don't want to be back to human, I...I want to stay with them, i don't want you to kill them!"

"Nessy you can't stay with them, they are monsters" Alain tried to convince her but it didn't worked, Nessy was having none of it.

"No they are not! they are my mates and I love them" Edgar huffed before he crossed his arms once again, she was getting on his nerves.

"Nessy you can't stay with them, if you don't help us find and kill the head then we'll do it without you, there's no way in hell that we will let you stay with these bloodsuckers, do you understand that?" Edgar almost screamed, he was becoming angry.

"You can't do that!" Nessy exclaimed while taking a step back from them, she couldn't believe that her own brothers, the two persons who are suppose to love her and stick by her side wanted to break her happiness, without even listening to what she had to say about it...

"yes we can and we'll do it, we're older then you and we're in charge of you so you will do what we say, you won't go back to them!" Alan was getting angry too by now.

Nessy looked down as she felt her anger slowly turn to sadness, tears fall down her eyes again. She then looked back up at her two brothers and shook her head

"I won't let you hurt them" Nessy spoke with confidence and sadness in her voice before she turned to leave. Before she could exit the store, Edgar stopped her by grabbing her arm tightly and turning her around to face him and Alan.

"you're not going back to them Nessy, I won't let you!" he screamed angrily while unconsciously tightening his grip on Nessy's arm . Nessy winced as he did so and begin to try to free her arm from her brother's tight grip.

"let go please" she whimpered as her arm begin to hurt.

"No Nessy listen..." Nessy didn't gave him the chance to finish his sentence.

"Please let go you're hurting me" she whispered as more tears made their way down her eyes.

Edgar looked down at Nessy's now red arm and quickly let go of it, only now realizing that his grip was way too tight.

"Nessy i'm sorry" he then apologized quickly. Nessy didn't say anything, she just looked at him with an hurt expression on her face before she turned around and left the store, this time successfully.

She couldn't believe what had just happen to her, she had officially lost her brothers.