Chapter 10

"She is your mate, to all of you?" Micheal asked angrily, making David and the three boys nod with smirks on their faces.

Micheal turned to look at Nessy.

"Nessy you can't accept that!" he screamed, making her flinch. the boys growled angrily at Micheal but he ignored them and spoke again

"you can't become one of them, they are monsters!" he was furious. Nessy looked up at him and smiled sadly

"I already am, I'm an half vampire...just like you" Micheal was surprised by her answer, he was also confused and angry.

"Why did you let them turn you? And what about your brothers ?" It took a couple of seconds before Nessy answered

"They know that I'm an half, they kicked me out, and threaten to kill me if I wasn't leaving and..." Nessy paused for a couple of seconds

"honestly being a vampire isn't that bad so far, you sleep all day and live all night , you never grow up and you never die." she spoke as she walked a little closer to him.

Micheal just stood there silently, his face held no expression as he looked at her. He looked at everybody one last time before he hurried out of the cave without a word.

"Micheal wait!" Nessy tried to go after him but David didn't let her, he grabbed her arm gently and tugged her back to him.

"Let him leave princess, he's not worth it" he whispered in her ear as he begin to stroke her hair.

"I-I lost my brothers, and my best friend...in one day" she whispered as a tear fell from her eye.

"Nessy you didn't lost them, they just need time." David whispered back in her ear just before she turned around and hugged him around his waist tightly. It took only a couple of seconds before she begin to cry.

The rest of the boys rushed closer to her to hug and comfort her. After a couple of minutes only, Nessy was calm again, the mating pull calmed her down and the presence of her four mates made her feel better.

"Don't worry about him angel, he just need time to think" Paul spoke this time, making Nessy 'humm' and nod her head slowly.

"So that girl is really your mate" Star decided to break their little moment. She was looking at Nessy with disgust while saying her sentence.

"Yes she is, you have a problem with that, Star" Marko growled.

"Yes, I have, I don't want her here." Nessy looked down out of embarrassment as all the boys growled loudly

"Star I suggest you leave right now, if you know what's good for you you will do as I say because you know, if you were to disappear, nobody would notice and nobody would care" David said, his voice had gotten more dangerous as he was fighting against himself so he wouldn't turn as he spoke.

Star gulped and left rapidly the main part of the cave to go to her room. She knew that an angry David wasn't nice at all, he was scary and dangerous when he was.

Nessy wiped her tears and looked up only to meet laddie's eyes. He had seen the complete scene but he wasn't really understanding what had happened, after all, he was just a little boy.

She smiled gently at him and he smiled back. Nessy then got out of the boy's hold and walked over to him. she had never really talked to him before, she had seen him but that was it so she wanted to know a little more about him, she wanted to talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Nessy, you're Laddie right?" She spoke gently as she sat in front of him on the bed he was on. Laddie nodded his head up and down with a small grin on his face.

"You are their soulmate?" He then asked her while pointing toward the four boys. Nessy nodded her head and turned to look at her mates only to see that the four were already looking at them. Dwayne had a god smile on his face as he watched her speak with laddie.

"so does that mean that..." he stopped himself and looked down

"does that mean what? Please tell me, I wanna know" she pleaded him. The little boy looked at her for a moment before he shyly crawled on her lap. He then whispered in her ear

"does that mean that you're my...my mommy?" Nessy Smiled and blushed a little at his question.

"Who is your daddy?" she whispered back while looking at him.

"Dwayne" she looked up at the boys, they were able to hear what they were saying even if Nessy and Laddie were whispering because of their vampires hearing so they all had smiled on their faces, Dwayne's one was wider than the other's.

"Well, laddie, I will be your mommy if you want me to" she whispered in his ear with a little smile on her face. His eyes light up and he hugged her tightly. She hugged back and smiled. She had just met him but she already loved him.