Chapter 27

Nessy walked out of the room and walked toward the stairs. She stopped herself from going to the living room when she suddenly heard a voice.

"Wood is not doing anything" Nessy recognized Paul's voice immediately as he spoke.

Nessy didn't really knew why but she felt as if he needed help so she ran toward the source of his voice, she just wanted to make sure that Paul was okay. When she arrived into a bathroom, Paul was standing beside the bath full of holy water, he had cornered her two brothers.

"Maybe, but holy water can easily kill you!" Nessy frowned  just before she saw nanook, he was running toward Paul. Nessy's eyes widened before she ran forward. she pushed Paul out of the way just as the dog jumped. Instead of pushing Paul in the bath full of holy water, nanook pushed Nessy into it.

Paul's, Edgar's and Alan's eyes all widened as the water splashed everywhere. Nessy let out a scream as the water begin to hurt her delicate skin, it was extremely painful. She pushed herself out of the tub, her skin was bright red and she was crying.

Nessy was not a full vampire yet so holy water couldn't killing her, it was just burning her skin just like hot, boiling water would.

Nessy let out a cry as she looked at her hands, erery inch of her body was burning, she felt as if she was on fire, it was unbearable. Paul looked at her with anger and pain in the eyes before he quickly turned away and attacked the two frog brothers. He made sure to knock the two out before he literally threw the dog out of the bathroom.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Paul screamed angrily before he turned around and ran to Nessy, she was still helplessly crying on the floor.

"I-it hurts" Nessy sobbed as Paul kneeled down in front of her.

"P-please, m-make it go a-away" she begin to plead as she kept crying, she just wanted to die at the moment, her whole body was hurting her.

"Shhhhh my angel, Here drink, it'll help" Paul quickly bite down onto his wrist before he placed it close to her mouth. Nessy looked up at Paul, a tear ran down her eye before she slowly begin to drink her mate's blood. Paul slowly brought his hand to stroke her hair as she drank, he was being extremely careful with her at the moment, he could feel her pain and he could feel how much it was really hurting...

Nessy forced herself to pull away after about thirty seconds, she didn't wanted to take all of his blood.

"Baby no, keep drinking you need to heal." Paul spoke while he handed her his wrist again.

"N-no, I-I'll d-drink too m-much" tears kept falling down her eyes as she spoke, her body was still red but it was hurting a little bit less, it was still sensible but not as much as before.

"Nessy..." Paul spoke sadly before Dwayne suddenly came running into the bathroom.

"What happened? we all felt your pain!" His eyes widened as he saw her skin.

"I gave her my blood but she needs more than I can give her!" Dwayne understood immediately and hurried to Nessy, he pulled up his sleeve and bite into his wrist.

"Here my love" he spoke as he kneeled down in front of her beside Paul. He looked in Nessy's teary eyes.

Nessy's face slowly turned before she latched on the cut. She drank the blood once again  as she felt the burning sensation leave her body more and more. She moaned as she begin to feel better. Paul stroked her hair and Dwayne her back as her body slowly healed. The young girl finally stopped drinking the blood when the pain in her body was almost completely gone. She still felt a small, really small burning sensation but it was barely there. She whipped her mouth and smiled at her boys.

"T-Thank you" the two boys smiled before they both kissed her.

"We would never let you feel pain baby" Dwayne spoke before the two boys slowly pulled Nessy up so she was standing.

"Now can you tell me what happened to you my love?" Nessy nodded her head slowly

"N-nanook was about to push Paul into the bath full of holy water... I couldn't let one of my mate die so I pushed him out of the way and the dog pushed me in instead..." Dwayne smiled softly at her, she was protective over her mates and he found it pretty cute.

"You're so cute" Dwayne paused before he spoke again.

"Now we have to go downstairs, David and Marko are waiting for us" Nessy nodded slowly before she looked up in Dwayne's eyes.

"Is everything safe downstairs?"

"Yes, now it's safe" Nessy nodded and smiled.

"I'll go get laddie then!" Nessy kissed his cheek before she jogged out of the room and toward the closet where laddie was hidden.

The two boys watched as she walked away before they looked at each other.

"So what happened downstairs?" Dwayne smirked slightly.

"Everything is under control, Micheal's brother tried to kill me with a bow and micheal tried to kill David...." Dwayne paused as a smirk slowly took place on his face.

"They were stupid to think that they could kill us..."Dwayne paused again, he chuckled while shaking his head and spoke once again

"But anyway, we're ready to end them all now" Paul smirked too before he begin to laugh.

"All right, a little help for these two?" Paul then spoke as he pointed the two still knocked out frog hunters on the floor. Dwayne smirked and nodded in answer before the two moved so they could drag the two boys to the living room.