Chapter 25

Nessy smiled throught the pain, she knew her boys would come for her and laddie, she knew they would help her. She felt the pain slowly fade away as she felt that her mates were slowly getting closer to her.

"What should we do now, they're gonna kill all of us for kidnapping their mate!!" Sam screamed, he was panicking just a little bit

"We didn't kidnapped her!!"

"Really? Oh well we took her against her will then!" Edgar and Alan glared at Sam for a couple of seconds before they turned to micheal.

"Micheal Take Nessy to a room upstairs, take her somewhere they won't find her" Nessy's eyes widened as she heard him speak.

"All right" micheal took Nessy's arm and pulled her up from the ground.

"No don't touch me!" Nessy screamed as she tried to fight him, but of course he was too strong.

Micheal dragged Nessy into a room in his house that didn't had any window and closed the door.

"What is wrong with you!" Nessy screamed at micheal angrily

"No What is wrong with you! How can you love being with these fuckers? You want to be a killer?  You want to be like them?"

"They are not killers, and I love them! They are my mates, they make me happy! Why can't you understand? Why are you..." before she could finish her sentence, Micheal cut her off by saying something she wasn't expecting.

"Because I love you Okay!" Nessy froze on her spot, she was speechless.

"What?"  Nessy spoke after a couple of seconds, she was still surprised

"You heard me Nessy, I'm in love with you!"

"B-but Star..." Micheal didn't let her finish

"What about her?"

"She's your mate, don't you love her?" Micheal sighed and shook his head

"No I don't , when I met her at first I thought I loved her but no, it was you the whole time" tears had formed in her eyes, she wasn't expecting that at all.

"But micheal..." she begin to speak sadly

"I-i don't love you that way..."

"I know you don't right now, but soon you will, when the four vampires will be gone, we'll both be back to our human form and we will be able to be together" Nessy was speechless once again, she thought micheal was her friend, but he was becoming her enemy more and more with time.

"Micheal if you do that I swear to god I will never talk to you again, I will hate you for the rest of my life" Micheal shook his head after he heard her speak.

"You don't mean that Nessy, you'll see, when they'll be dead you won't think that way..." Micheal paused as he walked toward the door of the room

"Now when all of this will be done, when all of these bloodsuckers will be killed, I'll come and get you"

"No Micheal please!" Nessy tried to run to him but he was too fast, he got out of the room and locked the door from the outside, locking Nessy inside at the same time.

"Micheal please open the door! Please you can't keep me in there!" she begin to bang on the door, she tried to open it with all of her strength but even with that, it didn't worked.

Nessy let a sigh of frustration leave her mouth as she begin to search for something in the room that would help her open the door. So much thoughts were running in her mind at the moment: laddie, her boys, her brothers, Micheal...

All she wanted was for all of this to be over, she didn't wanted anybody to die, she just wanted to live happily with her boys...

After about five minutes of searching, Nessy gave up, there wasn't anything that could help her. She sat down on the floor at the end of the bed and pulled her legs to her chest. She then buried her face in her knees as she tried to keep her calm, she was stressing over laddie and her boys so much, she would never be able to live normally if one of them was getting hurt.

"Everything will be okay..." Nessy whispered to herself as she tried not to cry.

~~~~

"Is everything ready?" Micheal and Sam both nodded their heads as Edgar finished.

"Yes, the bath if full of holy water, we have guns full of holly water and we also have a bow..." Sam paused and smiled

"Oh yeah and we have about ten stakes" Edgar and Alan nodded their heads.

"All right, everything's ready then and remember, when you stake a vampire, always aim for their heart Okay?" Everybody nodded.

"Good, Star..." Edgar turned to look at her.

"Keep an eye on Nessy's room, make sure nobody find her" star nodded her head slowly.

Suddenly, everybody heard some big noises coming from outside, it sounded like really strong wing followed by some big 'bangs'...

Everybody knew now, that the boys were here.