Chapter 13

Just as Nessy and the boys were about to leave the cave, star entered the main part of the cave and silently looked at Nessy.

Nessy smiled  at her, she knew star didn't liked her but she still hoped they could learn to get along together. Star looked at her blankly before She walked past all of them and out of the cave. Nessy frowned sadly and turned her head to look at Marko,

"She doesn't like me" she spoke sadly, making Marko chuckle.

"And we don't like her either so it's fine" he paused and kissed her head before speaking again.

"Hey it's okay, don't let it get to you, she's just jealous because we love you and we don't love her" a small smile took place on her face as she slowly nodded her face.

"Okay" the boys all smirked at her.

"All right, now let's go!" Paul exclaimed before suddenly throwing Nessy over his shoulder and running out of the cave and toward the bikes. Nessy squealed and begin to laugh.

"Paul I swear if you drop me I will kill you" Nessy spoke while laughing.

"Aww princess I'm already dead." his answer just made her laugh harder.

Paul finally placed Nessy down when they reached the bikes. He placed her on the back of his bike and kissed her lips before he sat on his bike too, so he was in front of her. Nessy lost no seconds and wrapped her arms around his waist

The three others soon joined them and all of them rode to the boardwalk.

Once there, Nessy got off Paul's bike and kissed all of the boys before she walked away from them to go explore by herself. The boys looked at her as she walked away with smirks on their faces. They then quickly looked at each other before driving off and toward their next meal.

As the boys fed, Nessy was walking around the boardwalk happily. She was visiting different shops and different stands of food to know what they were selling. She bought herself a bag of candy and a couple of shirts in the process. When Nessy was done with her things, she realized that she had to go see the boys so she begin to walk back toward the place where they had dropped her off. She arrived about after five minutes and right away she saw her four lovers, they were either sitting on their bike of standing beside them, they were smoking while just talking and laughing.

She smiled widely and ran to them, she went to Marko and wrapped her arms around him. Marko looked down at her and smirked before placing his arms around her.

"Hey princess" he spoke before leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Hi, were you guys waiting here since a long time?" Dwayne shook his head

"No, we arrived about five minutes ago" Nessy nodded her eyes and let go of Marko to go sit on one of the bikes.

"What did you do while we were gone? Did someone spoke to you?" David then asked while walking closer to her. He wanted to make sure that nothing had gone wrong while him and the boys were gone.

"No, nobody did... I bought some clothes and candy and then I came back here"

"Ooooh candy!" Paul walked to Nessy and took a couple of candies from her bag" Nessy laughed as he did so.

"You guys can eat human food? Even if you are...you know...full vampire" Nessy whispered the last part so nobody else would hear it.

"Yes we can but the food doesn't do anything to us. It doesn't stop us from being thirsty or anything. It doesn't make us grow fatter of anything either. We just eat food because it tastes good..." Nessy nodded her head at David's explanation before taking another bite of her candy.

"Is this the same thing for me?" David chuckled and shook his head.

"No, you still need food like a normal human until you feed"

"Okay" David smirked at her before walking to her and kissing her head.

"Now come on, we're going back home" David whispered before he climbed on the bike in front of Nessy. Just now Nessy realized that the bike she was sitting on was David's.

The boys climbed on their own bikes before they winked at Nessy and drove off. Nessy giggled and wrapped her arms around David's waist before he drove off too.

The small group drove toward the cave while howling and cheering, as usual.

Once they arrived, they all went inside. Dwayne lit up the place as Paul put some music on.

For the whole night, the group danced, laughed and spoke to each other's until they all went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Nessy woke up a couple of hours later when she heard voices, there was two voices. She opened her eyes and slowly sat up. The sun was was up so she knew it was daytime.

Soon,  The voices stopped and small footsteps were heard. Nessy turned her head to look toward the source of the footsteps and saw Laddie running toward her. She smiled and giggled as he jumped on the bed.

"Heyy laddie, are you okay?" He shook her head, making Nessy's smile drop.

"Why? What's wrong?" Nessy spoke while pulling the covers of the bed down so he could lay down beside her.

"Star, she's mad at me, she doesn't want me to stay with you." Nessy frown.

"Well do you want to stay with me and the boys?" Laddie nodded his head and pulled himself closer to Nessy. Nessy smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Then don't listen to her okay? Me and the boys won't let her do anything that will hurt you or make you sad" Laddie nodded once again and buried his face in Nessy's neck. Nessy smiled wider and kissed his head.

"Good night Laddie, I'll see you tonight" Nessy whispered before the two drifted off to sleep again.