Chapter 26

The boys arrived at the house and they were all extremely angry, they could feel the sadness and rage their princess was feeling and it just made them feel way more furious. They all barged into the house by different places. Paul and Marko went upstairs, they were following her scent while Dwayne and David took  care of the others.

Paul and Marko were walking while smelling the air, her scent was getting stronger and stronger as they walked toward a room at the back at the house.

As they approached the door, they heard someone whispering, they instantly recognize the voice, it was Nessy.

The two boys looked at each other before they ran to the door, they didn't even tried to open it normally, they just broke down the door out of anger.

Nessy let out a scream as the door of the room was broken down, she then quickly stood up and looked at the person who had broke the door.

"Princess!" She looked up immediately as she heard a voice. Her eyes widened as she saw both Paul and Marko looking at her with happy yet worried expression on their faces.

"Oh my god" Nessy cried as she quickly ran into their arms. The boys hugged her back tightly as she did so.

"I-I thought I was gonna lose you" a tear fell down her eyes as she hugged her boys with all of her strength. The two boys chuckled lightly

"You'll never lose us baby... you're stuck with us forever" Nessy smiled, her first real smile since she woke up earlier at nighttime.

"I love you so much" Nessy then whispered before she pulled away from the boys and kissed them passionately one by one. The boys kissed her back before Marko spoke.

"Did they hurt you?" Nessy shook her head slowly. The two boys smirked, they were extremely happy and relieved, their mate, their angel was okay, she wasn't hurt.

"B-but micheal told me something I wasn't expecting..." Nessy whispered, making both the boys look at her with curious eyes, waiting for her to explain.

"He told me he was in love with me..." the boys growled angrily as she spoke.

"He said that he would kill all of you so me and him could be together, but I told him I would never be with him!" The boys growled again, this time louder.

"I'm gonna kill this little shit, he thinks he can take what's ours" Paul spoke as he held Nessy in his arms possessively.

Their eyes had turned a blackish color as they listened to Nessy, nothing could explain all the thing they wanted to do to Michael now, first he took their mate away from them and then he tried to make her his girlfriend...the boys were extremely possessive over Nessy and they would never, never let micheal touch their precious mate ever again, she was theirs and theirs only.

"Don't worry about him, we'll take care of him..." Marko promised with a calm, scary voice. Nessy didn't replied anything, she just nodded her head slowly.

"Now we should go meet the rest of the boys, to see it they are doing fine with the other fuckers..."

"Okay" Nessy replied before she took marko's hand in hers. The three were about to get out of the room when Star suddenly appeared into the doorframe, she had an bow in her hand.

"You're not going anywhere...now move and I'll kill you" The two boys immediately pushed Nessy behind them before they smirked at Star.

"What are you going to do star? Kill all of us...with a stupid bow?" Paul spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, I will, the arrows are made of wood, and you and I both know that wood can easily kill a vampire"

"Are you that stupid star? You really think you can take our mate away from us and try to kill us afterward?" Marko spoke this time, he was holding Nessy's hand from behind as he spoke, he knew she was scared...

Star glared at the two boys in answer before she suddenly decided to shoot. Nessy let out a scream as she gripped marko's hand tighter. Her eyes were closed, she didn't wanted to see what was going to happen.

She opened her eyes again when she heard Marko laughing, he had the arrow in his hand, it was right in front of his heart.

Marko threw the arrow away before he spoke.

"Awww this is so sad star, you really thought that we were stupid" Paul begin to laugh with Marko as he finished.

"I hate you!" Star screamed before she shot again, this time she aimed for Paul but she couldn't reach him, vampires have extremely good reflexes so he was able to catch the arrow in his hand before it was able to touch him.

" oh Trust me... we hate you too" Marko spoke before he suddenly took the bow out of her hands and threw it away in the room, he then harshly gripped her hair and begin to drag her away.

Before he left the room, he winked and smirked at Nessy. When he was gone, Paul turned to look at her.

"Wait! What is he doing?" Nessy questioned as she tried to follow him. Paul didn't let her get far as he grabbed her arm and gently turned her around so she was facing him.

"Don't worry, he's doing what's best for all of us" Nessy looked at him with an unsure face but didn't say anything.

"Now where is laddie ?" he asked before kissing her forehead gently, he didn't wanted her to think about star anymore .

"I hide him in a closet, my brothers threatened to kill him"

"All right, go see if he is fine Okay? I'll go help the other in getting rid of all the fuckers of this house" Nessy slowly nodded before she kissed him in the lips.

They pulled away after a couple of seconds and smiled at each other before they walked out of the room and toward two different directions. Nessy ran into the room where laddie was hiding and went to the closet, she slowly opened the door and saw laddie inside, he was sleeping in a ball, Nessy smiled at him before she gently caressed his hair, he was really cute.

"I'll be back soon, i love you" Nessy whispered softly before she closed the door
Again. She then walked out of the room...

she was ready to help her boys now.