Chapter 31

Nessy gained consciousness about fifteen minutes later. When she opened her eyes, the first thing that she noticed was that she was back at the cave. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up and that's when her eyes landed on her fout mates, her four lovers, they were all looking at her with sad and worried eyes.

It didn't took long before she begin to remember all the past events that happened into her life.

Micheal's declaration...

Star's death...

Her brother's death...

A frown took place on her face immediately, she wasn't feeling sadness at the moment, she was feeling anger and betrayal toward the boys. She stood up from the bed and angrily walked toward David.

"How could you to that!"

She screamed as she pushed him with all of her strength. It didn't affected David much, he just stumbled a little bit.

"You killed my brothers!" Nessy begun to hit his chest as he spoke

"You had no rights to kill my family!" she hit him harder as she spoke, she was really angry.

Nessy's hits weren't hurting David at all, it was just making him sad, he knew he and the boys were the cause of her sadness.

"Nessy..." he spoke softly but Nessy ignored him.

"No you had no right to kill them!" David grabbed her wrists in his hands and spoke again so she wasn't hitting his chest anymore.

"Nessy calm down" once again, she didn't listened to him, David quickly looked at his brothers before looking back at Nessy.

"Nessy STOP IT!" Nessy immediately froze, she looked up at David as her anger begin to slowly fade away.

" Nessy princess listen to what we have to say okay? We had to do what we did, they were a treat for us."

"But they were my brothers!"

"I know but Nessy you and I both know that they were not on your side, they were against you" David paused and let go of her wrists gently, the rest of the boys had all walked a little bit closer now, they didn't knew if Nessy would try to attack David again...

"We had to get rid of them, for the best, they wanted to hurt us and you at the same time and we couldn't let that happen." Nessy didn't replied, she just looked at him silently.

It took a couple of seconds before she finally spoke.

"But they were still my brothers" it was barely audible but the boys still heard it.

"Nessy, Princess I know it's hard to face, but it's the reality, your brothers weren't seeing you as family anymore, they were seeing you as a vampire, they didn't wanted you as their sister anymore" Dwayne perfectly knew that what he had just said was harsh and direct but he knew he had to say it, Nessy had to hear and understand the truth, she had to face reality.

Dwayne's words hit Nessy in the face just like a ton of bricks. Nessy felt tears in her eyes, she knew he was right, she knew the boys were right but she just couldn't accept it, she didn't wanted to accept it.

Nessy suddenly begun to feel ashamed and embarrassed under the eyes of her four lovers, she took her anger out on David and hit him because she didn't wanted to face the truth.

"I..." Nessy paused and looked down at the ground

"I'm sorry David..." she finally spoke as some tears fell down her eyes,

"I hit you..."she then whispered with shame in her voice.

"Princess..." Nessy felt fingers wrap around her chin before her head was gently tilted up so she was looking into David's icy blue eyes..

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry, everything is fine" David gently wiped her tears with his fingers before he leaned down to kiss her forehead tenderly.

Nessy closed her eyes as he did so before she just hugged him tightly. Soon she felt all the boys around her, all of them hugged her as she once again broke down into tears.

Nessy cried in the arms of her lovers for what seemed to be eternity, she just let them hold and comfort her as she was letting everything out.

The boys staid by Nessy's side until she fell asleep in their arms out of pure exhaustion. When the sun started to go up, they placed Nessy on her bed and decided that, instead of sleeping on their pole at the complete back of the cave, one of them would stay with her, to be able to keep an eye on her and make sure that she would be safe and sound during the day.

They argued for a little while until they decided that Dwayne would be the one who would sleep with her for the night, he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around her tightly, her head was against his chest as he was holding her close to him...

"I promise you'll get through this princess, we'll be with you all the time and we will never let you down, I promise" Dwayne held her tighter unconsciously before he spoke again

"I love you my princess" Dwayne then kissed her head lovingly. He kept his lips on her head for a couple of seconds before he pulled away.

"Sweet dreams" he finally whispered before he slowly drifted off to sleep himself.