Chapter 17

Nessy walked out of the store with tears in her eyes and a bruised arm. She felt sad, she thought her brothers would understand that she loved the boys and that they weren't monsters but of course they didn't...

At the moment, Nessy just wanted to be alone for a while, she didn't felt like going back to the boys right away so she walked toward the stairs of the boardwalk and walked to the beach. She walked closer to the water and just sat down on the sand. She was facing the ocean. Nessy looked at the water and the waves for a couple of seconds before she begin to cry, her face buried in her hands.

~~~~~

When Nessy entered the comic book store, star went back to the boys with laddie. It took a couple of minutes before she finally saw them. Star immediately noticed the boys looking around for Nessy.

"Where is Nessy, Star?" David spoke, his voice sounded harsh and menacing.

"She's at the comic book store, she went to talk to her brothers."

The boys all looked up at her.

"you let her go to them?" Paul growled angrily while standing up from his bike. Star nodded her head in answer before she spoke again

"She had to go talk to them, they are her family" she explained. All the boys glared at her, they already didn't liked her but now, now they hated her.

"they are not her family, we are!" Marko then spoke with anger in his voice and eyes. In fact, all the boys had the same expression on their faces, they were furious.

Star looked up at Marko before she rolled her eyes.

"You boys are her mates and not her family"

David opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself when he saw Nessy walking on the boardwalk, a couple of meters away from them . All the boys had noticed her in fact. She was in pain, the boys could all feel it and let's just say they didn't liked it, at all. They all watched her as she walked past them and toward the beach. David shook his head and turned to face star angrily

"yeah, you're right, it was a good idea..." He glared at her before he begin to follow his mate, bumping star's shoulder in the process.

David arrived on the beach and immediately saw his princess, she was sitting on the sand with her head in her hands, she was crying and her whole body was shaking. He sighed sadly and walked to her.

Once he reached her, he crouched down beside her and looked at her sad face. David didn't say anything, he just hugged her tightly. He could sense her feelings and he knew right now that she wasn't feeling good at all, he knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to say anything, he knew it wasn't the moment to ask her what happened in the comic book store, she just needed confort. Nessy kept crying but hugged him back tightly. She let him hold her tightly and let him confort her. David sat down on the sand as he begin to rub Nessy's head and back, trying to calm her down as best as he could.

As he hugged her, David saw Nessy's arm and immediately noticed the bruise that was forming there. He growled angrily, knowing that now, he really wanted to kill her brothers, he hated them.

He kept holding and comforting Nessy for about ten minutes, she was trying to stop crying but she just couldn't, too much things had happened to her in a short period of time and at the moment she was just letting everything out.

After another twenty minutes, Nessy was finally calm again, her sobs had turned to sniffles and her body wasn't shaking as much. The two were now standing, Nessy had her arms wrapped around David's waist tightly while he had one around your shoulder and he was stroking her hair with the other.

"Do you feel a little bit better now princess?" David spoke with a sweet voice.

Nessy nodded her head against his chest before she pushed herself away from him just so she could look in his eyes. David gave her a small smile before he kissed her forehead. Nessy closed her eyes and pushed her head closer to him as he did so, she adored the feeling of his lips on her skin it was calming and it felt good.

"I don't know what happened to you in there, but I don't want you to go see your brothers anymore, I won't let them hurt you again." David spoke with a serious voice, making Nessy nod her head up and down.

"I-I don't think I want to see them again anyway.." Nessy whispered in answer. David smiled at that.

"All right princess, we should go see the rest of the boys now okay? They're extremely worried about you."

Nessy nodded her head

"Okay" she whispered before he took Nessy's hand in his and gently begin to drag her back to the bikes.

Nessy held David's hand tightly as they walked toward the rest of the boys. She felt better when she was touching him.

When Marko, Paul and Dwayne saw their mate and David approaching, they all looked at her sadly before they walked to her and hugged her. Nessy hugged them all back as she tried not to cry again. Star just watched from her spot with a small, sad smile on her face.

"Nessy we'll go home now okay? Then you will tell us everything that happened in the store okay baby?" Nessy nodded her head against Marko's chest.

"I want to ride with you" she then whispered while she looked up at him.Marko gently smiled at her before he kissed her forehead.

"All right, let's go" He then spoke while looking at the other boys. The boys all climbed on their bikes as Marko placed Nessy on his. Star and Laddie went to sit on Dwayne's and David's bike before they all took off. The boys all wanted to leave star at the boardwalk alone, without caring about what was gonna happen to her but they didn't, because they knew Nessy wouldn't necessarily approuve it...

The ride back to the cave wasn't as happy as it habitually was, none of the boys were howling and screaming, the only sounds that could be heard was the purring of the motorcycles and the wind. Nessy was hugging Marko's waist from behind, she had her face burried in his back as she was trying to relax as much as possible. She was sick of crying and tired of always feeling sad, she wanted to be happy.

Once the group arrived at the cave, the boys turned off their bikes and Marko quickly got off his bike. He kissed Nessy's temple before he helped her off the bike and begin to walk to the entrance of the cave.

When they arrived into the main part of the cave, laddie ran to Nessy

"I'm tired" he spoke while looking up at her. Nessy smiled at him before she picked him up.

"All right, let's get you to bed" she spoke before she turned around and begin to walk toward his room. She tucked him into his bed before kissing his forehead and leaving his room.

Then, she walked back to the boys. They were all sitting in front of each otheron the couch, on the fountain and David on his wheelchair. Star was nowhere to be seen but at the moment Nessy didn't really cared, she just wanted to be with her boys....