Chapter 11

Laddie ran toward Dwayne

"Nessy is my new mommy" he screamed happily while jumping into Dwayne's arms. Dwayne chuckled at his happy mood and spoke.

"well I think she is perfect for the job, don't you think?" Laddie nodded his head rapidly before everybody turned to look at a blushing Nessy. She looked down at the ground when she saw everybody staring at her.

"Well laddie , I think it's time to go to bed, it's getting late" Dwayne then said, Laddie nodded his head before he looked over to Nessy.

"Would you like your new mommy to put you to bed?" He nodded again, this time rapidly. Nessy walked over to them with a smile on her face and took him in her arms. She looked at all the boys one by one before she turned her eyes back to Laddie and walked away.

"So where do you sleep?" Nessy asked gently as she walked further and further away from the main part of the cave.

"Well I sleep a lot with star but I have my own room! Look, it's there!" Laddie exclaimed while pointing a room that was on the right side of the cave. Nessy smiled and walked inside.

The room was pretty cute, there was a bed and a small nightstand. There was a pile of comic books beside the bed, all of them came from her brother's store.

Laddie quickly showed her his room before Nessy laid him on his bed. She tucked him in and then kissed his forehead.

"Good night laddie" she said softly before she begin to walk away.

"Wait! Nessy wait!" Nessy stopped in her track and turned around to look at him

"yes?" She asked gently

"could you sing for me, please?" Nessy chuckled and nodded before walking back over to him. She sat on the bed beside his head with her back against the headboard and begin to stroke his hair.

She then opened her mouth and begin to sing a calm song.

When she was done, the little boy was fast asleep, she smiled at him and kissed his head

"sweet dreams" she whispered before placing the blue blankets over him and leaving the room silently. When she arrived in the main part of the cave, the boys were all there, they were looking at her with smiles on their faces.

"You have a beautiful voice " Marko was the first one to speak

"yeah Marko's right, you're a really good singer " Paul added, making the other boys all nod in agreemen. Nessy smiled and blushed

"thank you" she whispered before she begin to walk over to them.

"You should sing to us sometimes" Nessy blushed harder and nodded her head really slowly

"Yeas, I could"

They four lovers talked for the rest of the night until the sun begun to rise.

Nessy was laying on the fountain and her head was on Dwayne's lap. She was drifting in and out of sleep when she felt herself being picked up. She moaned softly and curl up into the person, she was just too tired to open her eyes or to speak. She heard someone chuckle before she was placed on a soft bed. Some blankets were placed over her body before she felt four kisses on her face. One on her forehead, two on her lips and one on her temple . "Goodnight princess" she heard someone whisper in her ear before the boys left to go sleep. In only a couple is seconds, Nessy was out like a light.

Nessy woke up a couple of hours later, feeling someone shake her lightly. She opened her eyes slowly and saw laddie, standing beside her bed. He was looking sat her with with big eyes.

"Laddie? Are you okay?"  She asked while sitting up. The little boy looked at her, hie eyes were glossy and he looked tired. "I-i had a bad dream... can I sleep with you, please?" Nessy smiled "yeah, of course" she spoke before scooting away and removing the covers from her body, "come here" she whispered before he climbed in the bed and laid down. He gripped her shirt in his hands and cuddled her. Nessy smiled and wrapped her arms around him protectively.

"Everything is okay, me and the boys are protecting you, we won't let anything happen to you" Nessy whispered in his ear before she begin to stroke his hair. She didn't stopped until he went back to sleep. Then, she closed her eyes and fell back asleep herself.