Chapter 20

When David arrived at Max's house, he didn't even knocked on the door, he just walked inside.

"Well well, David it's nice to see you here." max looked at David with a smirk on his face before he spoke again

"And thanks for knocking" he spoke sarcastically before he turned around and begin to walk toward the kitchen table, knowing David would follow him.

"We have a problem..." was the first thing David said

"We?" Max answered with raised eyebrows.

"Yes...we have a problem..." david paused for a couple of seconds before he spoke again.

"You know we found our mate right?" Max smirked and nodded his head.

"Yeah I know..." David smirked

"We'll her name is Nessy frog..." Max's head snapped up when he heard her last name.

"Frog? As in the hunters?" David nodded his head, he watched as Max's face turned serious and cold.

"Worst person you could ever have as a mate" David heard max mumble, making him growl warningly. Max looked at him for a couple of seconds before pulling his hands up in surrender

"All right all right you can calm down there... now what's the problem about her?"

"It's not about her" David answered, he was getting angry, he didn't liked how max was talking about his precious mate.

"Then what is it?"

"After we turned her, Nessy's brothers rejected her, they hated her for being a vampire..." he paused and looked at max before he spoke again

"A couple of days ago, she went to talk to them again... ". Max sighed

"And let me guess it didn't went well?"

"No it didn't, the two fuckers told her that they would find and kill the head vampire to turn her and micheal back to their human form." Max already looked angry, David could easily see that max was fighting the urge to turn. His hands were griping the counter tightly, his fangs were threatening to come out at any moment.

"Your mate...does she agree with this?" Max tried to keep his voice calm as he spoke but it barely worked.

"No she isn't, she likes being a vampire and she told us she disn't wanted to go back. She is on our side" Max nodded his head slowly as he looked at David.

"There is something you aren't telling me right?" David nodded.

"We think that Star is with them..." max just looked at him, waiting for him to keep going.

"She always hated being a vampire and she really hate me and the rest of the boys, she was never great full for the life we gave her." David paused for a couple of seconds before he spoke again..

"Tonight when she woke up, Nessy was the only one awake. star told her that she was going to be gone for the whole night and when Nessy asked her where she was going she said it was none of her business." Max looked even angrier by now.

" where do you think she went?" Max growled out, he was the one who decided to turn star instead of turning her but now, now he was regretting his decision a lot.

"I'm not sure...but I think she went to micheal who is probably with his stupid brother and the two fuckers"

"So you think they are planning something against us?" David nodded his head.

"All right..." Max hands were still on the counter but this time, he was really close to breaking his counter with the force he was applying on it with his hands.

"I'll try and take care of all of this, I have a date with micheal's mother tomorrow night so I'll try to see if things are really bad there..."  David nodded his head and turned around to walk toward the front door.   

"Thanks Max" he spoke as he did so. Max nodded in answer before he spoke.

"Oh and David" David turned around to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"If things goes wrong, if they try to attack you..kill all of them. Even star and the two hunters" David smirked , that's all he ever wanted to do.

"No problem" he answered, the smirk still on his face before he turned back around and left.