Chapter 19

The next day, Nessy woke up before everybody, she didn't knew what time it was but she didn't really cared. All that she knew was that the sun was going down. She sighed and sat up in her bed. She smiled at laddie's sleeping form, he had came to her in the middle of the day to sleep with her. She then got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

She looked around for a little while as she tried to find the boys but she gave up after a couple of minutes because she didn't found them.

She begin to feel curious, she never saw the place where her boys were sleeping, she never saw them sleep so she promised herself that she would ask them later.

Nessy went into the main part of the cave and went to see the different books that were in the cave. She finally found one that looked good and laid down on the couch so she could begin to read it.

She could only read about thirty pages before she heard someone enter the main part on the cave. She looked up from her book with a smile and saw star.

"Good night!!! Did you slept well?" Star jumped out of surprised and looked at Nessy.

"You scared me" star spoke before placing her hand over her chest. Nessy frowned in answer.

"Sorry...I didn't mean too..." star shook her head and walked closer to her.

"It's okay..." nessy frowned again. She could feel that star's attitude was weird, she seemed preoccupied, mad and also distant.

"Well do y..." before Nessy could finish her sentence, star cut her off.

"I have to go somewhere, I won't be there for the whole night..." Nessy raised her eyebrows, she was beginning to feel suspicious that something was going on with Star.

"Where?" Star didn't answered, she just looked at Nessy silently.

"Star, where are you going?" Nessy asked with a soft, friendly tone.

"Nowhere, it doesn't concern you" was all she answered before she walked past Nessy and left. Nessy looked at her back as she did so, she knew now, that she had to talk to the boys about star's weird attitude.

Nessy sat back down on the couch and just begin to think about different reasons on why Star was acting like she did.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't heard the boys when they arrived.

"Good night princess" Nessy slightly jumped and smirked when she saw Dwayne. She then stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Good night!" She spoke enthusiastically before she pulled away from the hug so she could kiss Dwayne. The boys all smirked at her.

"Since when are you awake?" David walked closer to her and kissed her head as she spoke. He then smiled at her and went to sit on his throne.

"Hummu, about forty minutes." She felt someone grab her waist as she spoke, she turned her head and smiled at Marko as he pulled her to the couch so she could sit on his lap.

"B-but something weird happened..." in a second, all the boy's eyes were on her, waithing for her to give them an explanation.

"I-it's about Star..." Nessy paused and begin to play with her fingers.

"She woke up about twenty minutes after me and she left, she told me she had somewhere to be."

"Where did she go?"

"That's the thing" Nessy leaned down against marko's chest as she spoke.

"When I asked her she told me she would be gone for the whole night, she told me that where she was going didn't concerned me..."

"That bitch" she heard Paul mumble before David stood up and walked to Nessy. He took her hands in his and gently pulled her up so she was standing.

"Thanks for telling us princess, we'll take care of all of this." Nessy smiled and nodded.

"For now me and the boys need to go feed, you can stay here with laddie while we do okay" Nessy nodded again, now smiling widely, excited about the idea of spending time with laddie alone, she really loved him.

"okay! But will it take a long time for you to feed? I'd like to spend some time with you guys" David shook his head while chuckling a little.

"No it shouldn't, we'll be back really soo. I promise." Nessy nodded her head in answer.

The boys all kissed Nessy and told her they loved her before they left the cave.

"Where do you think star went?" Paul turned to look at his brothers as he spoke.

"I'm not sure but we'll have to find out, she's probably gonna cause us some big problems" Dwayne answered angrily.

"We should've killed her instead of turning her" Paul added while fisting his hand in anger.

David and the rest of the boys all nodded their heads in agreement. It was true, for the boys, killing star instead of turning her would've been way easier in a lot of ways.

"You're right Paul. But it's too late...We have Nessy now and if we kill that bitch, she'll know it and I don't think she'll forgive us for killing someone that she think is her friend."

"Yeah you're probably right b... " Dwaine paused before a smirk begin to form on his lip.

"I have an idea " he smirked wider as all the boys looked at him curiously, waiting for him to continue.

"She could be nessy's first kill, we could make Nessy kill star when she'll feed for the first time" the boys all grinned.

"That's a really good idea, we'll just have to find a way to convince our princess to kill star." The boys all nodded their head at David once he was done talking..

"For now you go feed, I'll go talk to max about all of this and I'll come and meet you after"
The boys did as they were told and got on their bikes, they smirked at David and were about to drive away when they heard david speak again.

"And boys," he paused as a mischievous smirk took place on his face.

"Keep some fresh lunch for me"

The three boys all laughed before they finally drove away while howling and screaming.

David looked at their backs for a couple of seconds before he flew up in the sky and toward Max's house.