Chapter 8

As the boys walked toward their motorcycles,  Marko spoke

"What should we do with these two frog fuckers?" He spoke as he turned his head to look at David because he knew, in the end, that he would be the one taking the final decision.

"I suggest we kill them, they threaten Nessy" Paul spoke this time with nothing but anger in his eyes and voice. The others all nodded their heads except for David, he was thinking.

" we won't kill them... not yet " he spoke while litting himself a cigarette and taking a drag of it.

" why not?" Paul whined

" it would resolve a lot of problems " David chuckled before blowing the spoke in the air.

" do you really think Nessy will be happy with us if we kill her brothers? Do you think she'll trust and love us after?" Paul looked at him for a couple of seconds before he shook his head.

" she'll probably hate us..."

" exactly. so we can't kill them now but we could try to make her feed on them, they would be her first kill" David had a smirk on his face just at the thought of his princess feeding on the two frog hunters.

The boys smirked happily at the idea, if it was working, it would be perfect. The four boys got on their bikes and rode away, toward the beach where their next meal would be while howling and laughing.

While the boys were feeding, Nessy was still in the cave. She was walking around, taking in every details of the small but nice place. She ran her fingers over the fountain before her eyes feel onto something that seemed to be glowing a little bit. She frowned and walked closer to it only to realize that it was a jewelry bottle, the jewelry bottle they had tried to make her drink from a couple of days ago. She understood why they were insisting so much now, she understood why they wanted her to drink from it so much, it wasto turn her.

She took the bottle in her hands and opened the cap. Right away, a really sweet smell hit her. Nessy took a deep breath through her nose and moaned in appreciation, it was smelling extremely good.  She felt her face change into her vampire form, she was craving the blood so she placed the tip of the bottle to her lips and begin to drink the warm and tasty liquid slowly. She drank two big gulps before she heard  some noises coming from behind her. She quickly pulled the bottle away from her lips and placed it back at it's original place before quickly turning around.

She smirked when she saw Paul,  standing close to the entrance. He was looking at her with a smirk on his face. Nessy smiled back before she begin to slowly walk to him.

"How are you feeling princess?" He asked as he watched her walk closer to him. He had seen her drink from the bottle and he was happy about it.

"Extremely good" she replied as she finally reached him.

She felt the need to be close to him for some reasons, she was craving his touch. Once she reached him, she couldn't stop herself and wrapped her arms around his neck. She, after,  did something that both of them weren't expecting: she crashed her lips on his.

Paul kissed her back instantly and smirked. He then wrapped his arms around her to pull her body closer to his so his hips were touching hers.

He gently pushed her against the wall, still making out with her.

"Jump" he broke the kiss for a second before he kissed her again. She did as she was told and wrapped her leg around his waist while his hands rested on her butt.  Without any warning, he squeezed it gently. She let out a soft moan as he did so. He groaned in answer as he pulled away from the kiss and begin to kiss her neck possessively. She trailed her hands up to his hair and begin to tug gently as he did so. The feeling of his lips against her skin felt extremely good, she was feeling sparks in her complete body and she adored it.

Nessy let out a small gasp as she felt something poke her on her lowed stomach. She looked down and blushed before she begin to giggle a little. Paul was extremely turned on at the moment. He pulled away from her neck to be able to look at her in the eyes before he kissed her again possessively.

"What is taking you guys so l..." Marko and the rest of the boys all stopped walking when they saw what paul and Nessy were doing. They chuckled and begin to smirk. 

Nessy and Paul pulled away from each others . Nessy saw all of the boys watching her and begin to blush badly, a small smile formed on her lips as she tried to hide her face in Paul's shoulder before unwrapping her legs from his waist so she could stand by herself.

"You guys are having fun?" Marko laugh.

Nessy bit her lip before looking down at her feet.

"Come on now, were going out" David joined Marko and begin to laugh. Paul growled before turning to glare at his three brothers

"I wasn't done" he said, making Nessy giggle.

She begin to make her way toward the three boys but stopped and turned to Paul in midway

"Paul?" she spoke softly. He looked at her and smiled

"y-you were my first" she then said, she was looking a bit embarrassed. Paul grinned at her as the others growled. She turned to them, confusion written all over her face

"why did HE had to be your first" Dwayne said, clearly not happy that Paul was the one to take her first kiss. Nessy giggle softly before walking to him, she didn't hesitate a second and kissed him for a couple of seconds before pulling away to smile at him, he smiled back as his hands gripped her waist.

"What about us princess?" David then spoke, wanting his mate to kiss him too. Nessy smiled again before she went to kiss him and then Marko. She, after,  backed away and frowned sadly.

"What's wrong" Marko asked, not liking the sigh of his mate looking sad.

"what will people think? I never had a boyfriend before and here I am, dating not one...but fout boys at the same time. Everybody will think i'm a slut" she spoke sadly while looking down at her feet

"no no Nessy they won't think that. It they do, I promise we will make them regret it" David replied calmly while coming closer to her. He cupped her face with his gloved hands before kissing her again

"don't worry about it okay?" she looked in his eyes for a couple of seconds silently before she nod her head slowly

"Okay" the boys smirked

"good, now what about we go on a ride? We could go to the boardwalk" she nodded once again, looking happier this time.

"Sure" she spoke. Marko smirked at her and took her hand in his before he begin to walk outside the cave with the boys while gently dragging Nessy with them.

The group arrived at the bikes and got on. Nessy stood beside all of them, wondering who she was going to ride with.

"Who am I riding with?" Nessy said with a little smile.

"Me" David spoke quickly, making all the other boys growl, they all wanted her to ride with them. Nessy smiled and nodded before getting on the back on David's bike, she then wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight" David spoke, making her nod once again.

In a couple of seconds, the four were riding off toward the boardwalk.