Chapter 29

Nessy screamed as her brother's lifeless bodies fell onto the floor. She tried to run to them but Marko didn't let her. He held onto her arm tightly and pulled her right back into his arms so her face was buried in his chest.

"Shhh it's okay" he whispered soothingly in her ear only for her to hear as he hugged her tightly and protectively. He then begin to rub her back as he tried to calm her down as much as he could. His free hand was resting on the back of her head, he was making sure she wouldn't look at the two dead bodies of her brothers, she didn't needed to see these again.

The three other mate were all looking at her sadly, they knew she was going to react that way but it was still hurting them a lot, they knew they were the cause of her sadness but they also knew that they had to kill them, they had gone too far and they were a treat for their mate and for themselves.

They kept looking at Nessy for a couple of seconds and smiled sadly at her before they turned to look at the three other that were still alive: Star, Micheal and Sam.

"Now about you..." David begin as he begin to walk toward star.

"I should kill you too, considering the fact that you hate being a vampire and that there's no way back..." David spoke with a voice that was extremely calm.

"Don't you dare touch her asshole!" Micheal screamed. He had woken up a couple of seconds ago, when he heard Nessy scream for her dead brothers.

"And why don't you want her to die huh micheal? After all, you don't even want her. She's your mate but you don't love her, you don't want to be her mate because you love someone else am I right?" Paul spoke with arrogance in his voice as he kept his firm grip on Sam so he wouldn't escape.

Micheal didn't say anything, he just looked at Nessy quickly before he turned back to Paul with a big glare on his face.

"W-What does he mean?" Star then spoke as she looked at micheal, she was confused and a little bit sad.

Micheal kept silence once again, he didn't wanted star to know about his feelings toward Nessy.

"Awwww, you don't know about it? Mickey didn't told you the truth?" Paul has a smirk on his face as he spoke to star. Her eyes were teary by now as confusion was visible on her face.

"What truth?" Paul smirked at her.

"It's nothing!"

"Oh shut up Mickey, of course it's not nothing." Paul smirked devilishly at the two.

"I mean, you don't want to be with your real mate because your in love with Nessy, you want to be her boyfriend soooo bad but Mickey, you should know that she's off limit" star's eyes widened.

"What?" She spoke with a little bit of sadness in her voice.

"Y-You love her? But you told me you loved me!"

"I'm sorry" was all Micheal answered, he felt really bad for Star but he couldn't help it, he wanted Nessy.

"You told me you never had feelings for that bitch!" Star stood up from the ground, her sadness had turned to anger.

"You told me she wasn't your type! She doesn't want you and she doesn't love you! She's a bitch who's just trying to keep us ap..." before she could finish her sentence, an hand harshly turned her around and gripped her throat tightly.

"I thought I told you not to insult our princess anymore." Star didn't answered as she desperately tried to breath, David's hand around her throat was making it extremely hard to breath.

"F-fu-ck y-yo-u" star spoke with a lot of difficulty but David was still able to make out the two words. He smirked at her.

"Goodbye " he spoke just before he stabbed her right in the heart with one of the stakes that the hunters had with them. Star's screams were the only thing that could be heard in the house as she collapsed on the floor, she cried and screamed as Micheal rushed to her.

"No no don't die" he spoke as he clutched his own heart, his mate was dying and even if he didn't necessarily loved her, the pain was still extremely big in his heart.

"No please" he screamed as star eyes looked up at him, she gave him a small, painful smile.

"I l-love y-yo-u" she whispered almost inaudibly before she closed her eyes, her body became limp as she slowly died. Micheal screamed in pure agony as she died, the pain was unbearable. Sam was fighting against Paul to try and go to his brother but Paul was stronger, he made sure to have a tight grip on him.

"I'm so sorry micheal" David spoke with absolutely no honesty and no regrets in his voice. Micheal looked up at him with a little bit of difficulty, his body was in pain.

"But she needed to go"

"Go to hell!" Micheal screamed out with pure rage in his voice.

"Oh I probably will...but not soon anyway. " he paused for a couple of seconds and looked at Sam, who was still struggling in Paul's grip.

"Now..." he walked to him and gripped his throat with his hand. Sam stopped struggling against Paul and begin to claw at David's hand.

"I should probably kill you too..." David smirked at the small amount of fear that could be seen in sam's eyes.

"But you disn't really do anything to us and our angel. Of course you were with these fuckers, but I think I could live with the fact that I didn't killed you." David then let go of him, Sam fell on the floor as he struggled to breath normally again.

"All right, your mother will arrive soon with her...boyfriend and he will decide if You two get to live or die, the decision will depend of what your mother decides to do." The boys all knew who david was talking about, it was max, they knew he would have the words to convince Lucy to turn into one of them.

"So on that...we will be leaving" David knew that max was approaching, he knew he would be here soon so he didn't cared about leaving the two Emerson, he knew they wouldn't have time to try anything before they arrived.

"Have a good night" David smirked sarcastically as all the boys did the same.

They had won and their princess was safe...they couldn't be happier.

Omg I was gone for a long time and I'm really sorry... things have been really complicated lately and I got really sick, I spent a lot of time at the hospital  and this is why I wasn't able to publish the next chapters on my book. But I'm back now! I'm starting to feel better so it's a good thing...  Anyway, I'll try to update the next chapters soon!

Thank you!