Chapter 5

It was them, the four boys she was hanging out with the day before

Marko, David, Paul and Dwayne.

"You are vampires" nessy whispered while crawling away from them. She could feel her body start to shake from fear as she felt tears form in her eyes. The boys all looked back at her with wide eyes, they weren't expecting her to be there .

"Y-y ou killed th-them, you k-killed Laura" Nessy spoke again while tears begin to fall down her eyes. Her body begin to shake more as they all begin to slowly walk toward her.

"Nessy please, don't be scared we won't..." David couldn't even finish his sentence as a loud growl following by a scream was suddenly heard . Nessy snapped her head toward the source of the sounds and gasped once again.

It was Micheal. He was on the ground, looking at the death bodies...at the blood. He had the same face as the others.

"M-micheal, y-you are a..."

"No Nessy it's not what it looks like!" he tried to explain himself but nessy didn't gave him a chance to finish. She stoop up from the hard and sandy ground and begin to run away from them all, tears were running down her face uncontrollably by now , she didn't wanted them to kill her, she didn't wanted to die.

"Nessy please wait!" she heard someone scream from behind her, that only made her run faster. She kept running, trying to get away from the vampires as she begin to pray in her head that she would made it home safe and unharmed.

Unfortunately, Nessy could only run about ten meters until she suddenly felt her body collide with something hard. She felt her body hit the sand and slightly whimpered from the pain that it caused to appear in her arm. Nessy quickly pushed her pain awY as she quickly sat up and looked up at the thing she had bumped into.

David stood in front of her, his face was back to normal but he still had blood all over him. Nessy frowned as she realized that there wasn't only David but the three other boys also. They were all forming a small circle around her, they were surrounding her and blocking any ways for her to escape at the same time. She cried harder as she tried to curl herself in a ball, to try to protect herself.

"P-please don't k-kill m-me" she whimpered as she hugged her legs close to her, it was her only was of thinking that she was somehow safe...

It took only a couple of seconds before she felt herself getting picked up bridal style by two strong arms. The person picked her up slowly and held her close to their chest.

"We would never hurt our mate, never" Dwayne whispered with a bit of pain in his voice as all the boys came closer to Nessy, they wanted...they needed to try to comfort and calm  her down.

Nessy's body begin to shake harder; she was terrified, there was four vampires that had just killed her friend surrounding her, she was being held by one of the, and she could still see the blood on their skin and clothes... Nessy shook her head as she begin to wiggle and struggle in Dwayne's arms, she wanted to get out of his arms, to be placed down but Dwayne wasn't letting her, he only held her closer and tighter.

"P-please" Nessy whispered helplessly as an attempt to get them to put her down and to let her go but there again it didn't worked.

" Nessy please you have to calm down, we are not going to hurt you." Nessy just cried harder. She didn't wanted to die, at all.

" Please let me go" Nessy tried to plead once again

"No princess, we can't let out mate go, we just found you..." Nessy slightly froze as she heard him speak, her mouvements slowly ceased as she heard the world 'mate'. She suddenly remembered something one of the boys had said about that before: 'we would never hurt our mate' Nessy frowned harder 'mate?' She didn't understood why they kept using that term.

"mate?" Nessy's voice was only above a whisper but all the boys were still able to ear it.

"Yes princess..."Dwayne paused and smirked

"mate" He spoke again as he gently placed Nessy on the ground so she was standing by herself before he gently turned her around so she was facing David.

"As you saw a couple of minutes ago, we are vampires but we would never hurt you because princess, you are our mate...A mate is like a soulmate and you are ours. It's pretty rare for a pack to share a mate but that's what happened for us. Me and the boys are really close to each other so we share the same mate. you are mine and the boy's mate" he finished his explanation as she looked at the ground. Tears were still falling down her eyes but not as much as before. Her shaking body had also relaxed a bit.

"B-but I...i don't feel it, w-why?" She whispered  her question while gentlyplaying with her fingers

"It's because you're an human, we have to turn and mark you if you want to feel the mating pull completely " David explained as all the boys looked at her, waiting worryingly for her reply.

"i don't want to be a v... a vampire. I don't want to kill people" was all she replied.

"It doesn't feel like killing at all Nessy, it feels...good"

"I don't want to...please just let me go, I want to go home" Nessy whispered as she tried again to leave their arms.

" Nessy please, we need you just as much as you need us." Paul spoke now, all the boys wanted her with them, they wanted her to be one of them so she could be with them forever.

Nessy ignored him, making David sigh sadly before he looked at the other boys.

"Look Nessy, you need to be one of us. We didn't wanted it to happen this way but you didn't gave us a choice" when Davis finished his sentence, his eyes turned back to yellow and his face morphed into his vampire form.

Nessy saw it and begin to panic, she didn't wanted to be a vampire. She screamed and struggled. she backed away from him and tried to make a run for it but she got pulled back toward him when Dwayne wrapped his arms around her waist, to keep her in place.

"Let go of me" she pleaded as she tried to hit Dwayne.. She tried to get away from the four monsters that were surrounding her as all the boy's face turned into their vampire form.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt too much" David gently explained.

"no stop ple..." Nessy cut herself off by letting a loud scream slip from her lips when she felt Davis's fangs pierce the tender skin of her neck.

"Please don't" she whimpered while grabbing the back of his coat. "It's okay angel" Dwayne whispered in her ear before he  bite down on the other side of her neck.

Nessy screamed again as tears of pain, fear and sadness fell down her eyes.

"Don't worry, we'll treat you like a queen" Paul was the next one to speak  before he bit her wrist softly.

Blood begin to drip from Nessy's mouth as she felt her body grow weaker. Marko smiled sadly at her before he kissed her forehead and bite down on her other wrist.

At this point, Nessy was crying hardly and couldn't even stand by herself, the boys had to held her up because she was too weak. She wanted to scream but she couldn't, she wanted to run away from the boys and go home but she couldn't, she didn't had the strength to let out even a whimper because of the little amount of energy she had left in her body. Her vision begin to fill with black spots as she was about to blank out.

David pulled away from her neck and backed away to look at her. His eyes grew wide when he saw the state she was in.  "STOP, THAT'S ENOUGH YOU WILL KILL HER" he screamed, making the boys pull away from her rapidly.

David screaming was the last thing Nessy heard before she fell into darkness, feeling miserable and helpless.