Chapter 7

Nessy kept running from the store with tears falling from her eyes. She didn't knew what to do or where to go.

Her only family, her older brothers had kicked her out of the only home she knew.

She was alone...

She was lost...

She was a lost girl.

She kept running when a thought suddenly appeared in her head: the boys.

She begin to think about what they had told her the previous night, they said she was their mate, to all four of them.

Nessy found herself running towards the cave without knowing why. She just had the feeling that they would help her, that she could trust them. After all that had happened, she knew they wouldn't hurt her. Her lungs were burning from running so much but she didn't cared, she just kept running because she really needed comfort at at the moment and she knew, she hoped that the boys would be there for her.

...

The sun went down completely and the guys woke up. They dropped from the pole and placed their boots on before they all rushed toward the room where they as left Nessy the previous night. They all growled loudly when they found the room empty.

All of them quickly went to the main part of the cave, where they hoped to see Nessy but unfortunately, she wasn't there.

" our mate left" David spoke angrily. He wanted her with him, in his and the boy's arms where he knew she was safe.

"we have to get her back, it hurt" Dwayne added while placing his hand over his chest.

And it was hurting all of them, they marked her as their mate when they bite her so now, every time she wasn't with them, it was hurting them in their chest, they were all feeling a tugging in their chest and it was painful... really painful.

"She is probably at the board..." David stopped himself when he begin to sence a sweet smell approaching. Just as he was about to speak again, Nessy came running back into the cave.

The boys snapped their head toward her. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were red and puffy as she looked at all of them.

"Ne..." Marko begin but stopped himself when Nessy ran to him to tackle him in a hug. The moment her arms wrapped around his waist, she begin to cry hardly again.

Marko hugged her back almost instantly and looked up at his brothers, confusion written all over his face.

"angel what's wrong?" Paul asked as he rushed to her and Marko. He stopped beside them and begin to rub Nessy's back as she kept crying.

"Please tell us what happened " Dwayne almost plead as he and David walked toward their precious mate.

The boys were  all mad and angry at the same time: Someone made their princess cry and it wasn't acceptable. They were all willing to murder the person who made her cry, to give them a slow and painful death because nobody had the right to hurt what was theirs.

Nessy's crying slowly came to a stop as they all hugged and shushed her, she didn't knew it but the mating pull was helping her calm down, the fact that her mates were standing beside her, comforting her was helping a lot. Tears slowly stopped streaming down her eyes as she kept hiccuping and sniffing. She took a deep breath and begin to speak

"M-my brothers..."  was all she could say before she felt herself being picked up in someone's arms. She turned her head quickly and saw David, holding her bridal style in his arms.