Chapter 6

The boys all looked at their unconscious mate, panic was rising in their eyes as they did so.

"We need to give her our blood!" David exclaimed as he kneeled down beside her. The other boys all nodded their heads before they followed their leader's actions.

By giving her their blood, they would not only finish the transition to turn her into an half vampire but also finish a part of the mating process...

One by one, all of them bite down on their wrist to hold it to their mate's mouth; One by one, they gave her their blood so she wouldn't die.

"All right, let's bring her at the cave" David spoke. The boys were all a little shook up, they almost killed their mate by draining her. Dwayne, Marko and Paul all nodded before Dwayne carefully picked Nessy up in his arms tightly. He kissed her head gently before smiling at the boys. They finally had their mate in their arms and they were extremely happy about it.

The boys all walked to their motorcycle and sat down, Dwayne placed Nessy on his lap before all of them drove away to the place they were calling home. The boys howled and screamed as they did so, they felt happy and complete, in a way.

Once they arrived at the cave, they got off their bikes and went straight inside. Dwayne went into one of the rooms and gently placed Nessy down on the bed. He, after, removed her shoes and placed the blankets over her body so she wouldn't get cold during the day.

The boys all stood beside the bed for a couple of seconds without saying anything. They were all admiring her. She was perfect for them.

They staid there for a little while before they all kissed her head and left to go sleep. They all really wanted to sleep with their new found mate but they couldn't: they knew it would freak her out to wake up in a bed with the four of them beside her.

~~~

When Nessy woke up, the sun was setting so it wasn't completely dark outside. She slowly opened her eyes with a moan of discomfort,  her head was pounding and she felt extremely tired for some reasons. She slowly sat up and looked around the room she was in. It was a room with no window, the bed she was laying on was really big and the blankets that were covering her were of a dark blue color, they were really soft and comfortable...

Nessy frowned when she suddenly pulled herself out of her thoughts, she didn't knew where she was and why she was there until memories begin to form in her head.

The boys...vampire...bite.

She looked down at her wrists quickly and saw a bite mark on both of them. She then placed her hands on each side of her neck and felt bite marks too.

"Oh my god..." she whispered to herself as she realized that they had turned her into one of them against her will.

Tears begin to form in her eyes as she stoop up  from the bed. She spotted her shoes on the floor and quickly placed them on her feet before she ran out of the cave, she wanted...she needed to go home so she could talk to her brothers.

She arrived outside, at the top of the cliff and begin to run again.  The sun was hurting  her skin a little as she ran towards the boardwalk but she didn't paid attention to it, she just ran...

It took her about twenty minutes before she reached it, she ran straight to the comic book store and saw her brothers and Sam already there. At this point, she was breathing heavily and tears were falling down her eyes. The three boys turned to her and their eyes widened.

Before any of them could say anything, She ran to Edgar and hugged hum tightly, she then finally begin to cry.

"Oh thanks god Nessy you're okay, where were you? what happened to you?" Alan screamed as he joined the two in the hug

"we were worried sick Nessy" Edgar whispered in her sister's ear as he kept his arms around her tightly . Nessy just cried harder in answer.

After a couple of minutes of the boys comforting her, nessy was finally able to calm down and stop crying.

"Nessy, please tell us what happened" Edgar asked gently as the two boys pulled away from the hug. Nessy looked at them for a couple of seconds before she nodded her head slowly. She took a deep breath and begin to speak

"I was at a party, a bonfire with Laura, on the beach..." Nessy paused as a hint of panic took place in her eyes

"Just please promise me you won't hate me if I tell you what happened" she pleaded them with worried eyes. The two boys nodded rapidly

"we promise" Nessy nodded again slowly, she felt a bit relieved as she took another deep breath and begin to explain everything, at the end of the story, the boys were speechless.

"So you're half vampire, just like Micheal ?" Alain whispered, just to be sure he had really heard the good thing.

Nessy nodded shamefully before looking down at her feet.

"i-i'm sorry, please tell me you can do something to..." Nessy tried to finish her sentence but Edgar cut her off before she could

"get out" Edgar spoke with a stern voice as he slightly backed away from her

"w-what?" Nessy asked as her eyes widened,

"I said get out of here!" he glared at her slightly as he spoke. Alan turned to look at Edgar with wide eyes.

"b-but..." she said

"what the hell Edgar!" Alan screamed.

"Shut up! she is a blood sucker! A monster! our sister in long gone!" He screamed back at Alain before he turned to Nessy again

"You're not my sister anymore so if you don't get out of here I will stake you in your heart without hesitating " Nessy, once again, had tears running down her face uncontrollably as she looked at him. She couldn't believe what her brother had just told her, he had promised not to be mad at her...

"B-but you promised you wouldn't hate me" she whispered desperately, he just glared at her harder in answer so she looked at Alan before looking down

" o-okay, I'll leave... I-I'm sorry for disappointing you" she spoke with a small voice before running out of the store, she was now crying way harder than she was before.

"Nessy wait!" She heard Alan scream for her but she ignored him and kept running.

~~~

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Alan screamed as he threw his arms in the air. He was extremely mad at Edgar for kicking their baby sister out.

"she is our baby sister, we have to protect her!" he finished as he looked at him with anger in his eyes

"she is a vampi..." Edgar got cut off

"no she is half! you know there is a way to turn her back to human if she doesn't make her first kill!" he screamed back before he walked away, leaving Edgar behind him.

Sam had watched the scene from his spot in the comic book store. Let's just say he was surprised and confused. He lost no time and ran straight to his house, he had to talk with Micheal.