Chapter 12

When the boys woke up the next night, they instantly went to see their mate.

They rushed to her bed and what they saw made them smirk immediately. Nessy was peacefully sleeping while cuddling Laddie. She had an arm around him and his head was resting under her head.

They looked at them for a couple of minutes silently. That really liked the sign of their mate sleeping with the boy who was almost like their adopted son.

After a couple of seconds,  laddie opened his eyes slowly. He tiredly looked at all the boys before he smiled at Dwayne. Dwayne smiled back and spoke.

"Good night little man, why don't you go in the main part of the cave while we wake Nessy up buddy?". Laddie nodded his head. He looked at Nessy one last time before climbing off the bed and walking toward the main part of the cave.

The boys all looked at him while he walked away before they turned their eyes back to Nessy.

Marko walked to stand beside her. He placed his hand in her hair and slowly begin to caress her head.

"Nessyyy" he sang softly in her ear. Nessy moaned but didn't opened her eyes.

"Princess, it's time to wake up, it's night time" he sang again in her ear.

A frown took place on Nessy's face, she was still tired and she wanted to sleep a bit longer.
She moved her hands and pushed Marko's one away from her hair.

"Leave me alone, I wanna sleep." She then whispered tiredly, still keeping her eyes shut. The boys all chuckled at her.

"Nessy you have to get up, it's night time" David decided to speak as he removed the covers from her body. Nessy whined, not liking the sudden lost of warmth but still didn't moved, she really, really wanted to sleep.

"Well boys would you look at her, she doesn't want to wake up" Marko smirked as he spoke.

"I think I might have an idea of what to do to wake her up" Paul then spoke with a little laugh.

He walked over to her and begin to tickle her. Nessy opened her eyes and begin to scream and laugh "no stop...okay I'm awake" she screamed as the boys watched her while chuckling.

"Are you gonna get up?"

"YES" Paul smirked and stopped tickling her. Nessy was breathing heavily as she sat up on the bed. She looked at all the boys one by one before she finally stood up from the bed.

She was wide awake now, thanks to Paul...

She smiled at the boys and walked over to each of them to kiss them. She kissed every boys on the lips except Paul.

"Heyy What about me Nessy?" Paul whined as he looked at her. She kissed every boys except him and it was making him feel jealous, mad and a little bit sad at the same time. Nessy turned to him and smiled a little before she walked to him. She only. gave him a single kiss on the cheek before pulling away

"You don't deserve more" she laughed at Paul's face before turning around to go join laddie.

Paul growled loudly as the others laughed at him.

"Well now we know not to wake her up by tickling her" Marko said as he kept laughing at Paul.

Paul growled again before storming out of the room and toward Nessy. The three others all followed him with smirks on their faces, they wanted to see what he was gonna do.

He arrived in the main part of the cave and spotted Nessy immediately, she was sitting on the fountain while looking at Laddie, who was reading one of him comic book.

Paul begin to walk to her, Nessy looked up at him and smirked just before he gripped her waist and pulled her up. He then slammed her into the wall. Paul lost no seconds and kissed her possessively. He suddenly grabbed her butt, making her gasp and open her mouth. Nessy moaned quietly as the two begin to fight for dominance. Paul easily overpowered her and gripped her waist tighter. The two made out for a couple of seconds until a voice made them pull away.

"All right are you two done? I don't mind seeing you make out but there's a child in the room." Both Nessy and Paul turned to look at Laddie, who was looking at them with a weird face.

It didn't took long before they begin to laugh.

"Sorry Buddy" Paul chuckled before he took Nessy's hand and walked toward the fountain where he sat down and pulled her on his lap. Laddie just shook his head and went back to reading his comic book.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Nessy asked as she looked up at David

"We will have to go feed..." David paused and walked closer to Nessy. He gently pulled her up from Paul's lap and cupped her face with his cold hands.

"Come and feed with us, you need to feed princess" Nessy looked at him sadly before shaking her head

"I don't want to, I'm not ready and I don't want to kill someone, it's not nice...I already told you that"

"It's normal for us baby, it doesn't feel like killing at all. And just see it that way: animals eat plants, insects and sometimes other animals, humans eat animals and vampire eat human, it's just normal" Nessy kept silence before she shook her head once again.

"I'm not ready" David sighed but nodded. All the boys looked at Nessy sadly, they wanted their mate to feed so she could officially be one of them and be with them forever.

"All right then..." David paused and kissed her forehead before he spoke again

"Do you want to come with us to see how we do it? You would be able to see how it really is" Nessy looked down and shook her head once again, she was a little ashamed with herself because she knew her mates, her lovers were disappointed in her for being so against the idea of feeding but she couldn't help it, she didn't wanted to kill someone.

"It's okay then, we'll wait until you are ready okay? " Nessy smiled sadly.

"Thank you" David smiled and kissed her head again before he let go of her cheeks and walked to his wheelchair. Paul quickly pulled Nessy back on his lap, making her smile and laugh.

"Can you drop me and Laddie at the boardwalk while you...feed?" Nessy looked at David as she spoke, she knew he was the leader and that he would be the one making the final decision.

"Yeah, we'll drop you off but be careful, stay away from the surfer Nazis." Nessy nodded and smiled happily

"No problem with that"