Chapter 33

I'm really sorry for what i'm about to say but...

This is actually the last chapter of this book!!!
(there will be an Epilogue of course but this is the last official chapter!)

Hope you enjoy ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was the night.

Tonight was the night where Nessy would finally become full, where she would make her first kill.

Tho boys had brought laddie to max for the night before they all went to find their meal. They ended up on a beach where some drunk teenagers were partying, there was some music playing as they were all dancing and screaming.

The five were hiding behind some trees that were a little bit away from the group of teens, Nessy was looking at all of them with her eyes full on hunger, she was thirsty and she wanted blood. She was still a little bit against the idea of killing some people but at this point, she didn't cared.

David was standing right behind her as she was looking at her prey, he had his arms around her waist as his mouth was right beside her ear.

"Do you smell this?" He whispered in her ear, she nodded immediately, she could smell their sents, their blood, she could also hear their pulses and their beating hearts who was pumping their fresh blood through their veins.

"Blood" Nessy whispered as she kept her eyes on the group of humans. David nodded his head slowly before he smirked.

"Don't hold back, listen to your instinct, what is it telling you to do?" Nessy let a small growl leave her throat as she felt her face slowly turn.

"Kill them" all the boys smirked at her answer. She was ready.

"Then go for it" David kissed the spot just below her ear before he let go of her waist.

In a second, Nessy was attacking one of the teens, the boys watched proudly as their princess sunk her teeth into the tender skin of one of the tennager. They watched as she drained the boy until there wasn't ant blood left in his body.

They smirked as she dropped the body on the ground and looked up at the dark sky with a smirk on her face. She had blood dripping from her mouth and onto her clothes but she didn't cared, she felt too good for it.

The boys cheered and screamed happily as they finally joined their princess, they drank the blood from the other teens that were there before they burned the bodies into the fire.

"Your finally one of us!" Paul screamed happily as he ran to Nessy and picked her up in an enormous hug. She squealed and giggled as he begin to spin her around in circles.

Nessy kept smiling and laughing as Paul suddenly placed her onto the sand gently so she was laying on her back

"I love you so much" Paul spoke befor he crashed his lips against hers. Nessy kissed back immediately before she gripped his hair and jacket with her hands. Paul kissed her with passion and force, she was a vampire now, she was stronger so he didn't had to hold himself back as he was before, he wasn't scared to hurt her with his touch as much as before.

It didn't took long before Paul was ripped off of her, making Nessy laugh loudly

"Come on seriously? You never let me have my fun!" Paul growled out angrily as Nessy kept laughing at him. It was true, every time he was having fun with Nessy the boys were always stoping him before he could finish, they were always ripping him away from her.

"We're on the middle on a beach with a fire full of burning bodies Paul. You're not going to fuck here" Dwayne replied with a smirk on his face, making Paul chuckled a little bit before shrugging

Nessy slowly stopped laughing as she felt herself being pulled up by a pair of hands, David's hands. He placed his hand on her cheek and smiled at her.

"My bloody little vampire..." he spoke before leaning down kissing the corner of her lips, where there still was a bit of blood from her first victim.

"You're ours forever now my princess, for eternity" Nessy smirked at that

"That's all I ever wanted to be" David smirked again at her. Nessy smirked back at him before she noticed Marko and Dwayne over David's shoulder. They were watching her with loving eyes.  She smiled wider and walked away from David so she could jump onto Marko.

Marko wrapped his arms around her and begin to laugh.

"So, it wasn't so bad, was it? " there was a gentle smirk on his face. Nessy shook her head

"No. It wasn't" then she kissed him. After that she went to Dwayne and kissed him too.

She felt happy, extremely happy, she was with her four mates and they had nothing to worry about, everything was finally perfect...