Epilogue

"How about we go back home to have some fun?" Nessy smiled and nodded her head.

After burning all of the dead bodies, the five full vampires all washed themselves in the ocean and then started to have some fun but after a while, the boys wanted to bring their princess back home so they could do something that they wanted to do since the day they had first met her: finish the mating process.

"With a big pleasure!" Nessy replied before she smiled at her boys and ran toward their bikes while laughing. She was in an extremely good mood.

The boys all looked at each other with smirks on their faces before they followed her and climbed on their bikes. It felt good for them to see her smile and laugh again, after what she had been through, they were happy to see her be happy again.

Nessy rode on Dwayne's bike with her arms tightly wrapped around his waist, during the whole ride, She kept leaving some light kisses on his neck and lets just say it was turning him on a lot.

This is exactly why that once at the cave, he didn't stopped himself, he slammed Nessy against the wall and kissed her hungrily, Nessy responded to his kisses immediately, she wanted it as much as Dwayne and the boys did.

So that night, all the boys made love with Nessy and at the same time, they all finished the mating process. Now Nessy was officially their mate forever, there was no turning back.

The boys were all being gentle and caring with her since they knew she had never done it before and Nessy couldn't be more thankful and happy about it. She felt a lot of pleasure and a lot of happiness as they were making love to her.

That night, Nessy fell asleep in the arms of her four boys with a smile on her face, she was extremely happy, everything was perfect now, she was safe and away from any danger, in the arms of the ones that she loved more than anything. She didn't had to worry about her brothers wanting to hurt her or the boys...

She wasn't stuck between her lovers and her brothers anymore

She wasn't stuck between them anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okayyyy well this is officially the end of Between them!

I hope you enjoyed my story! I personally had a lot of fun writing it!

Anyway Thanks to everybody who commented and voted for my story, it actually means a lot to me.

M-mariiie
(Oh yeah and I might...maybe... write another lost boys book soon!😁)