Chapter 15

The next day, the boys decided to bring Nessy to the boardwalk with star and Laddie. They knew there would be a concert and they knew that Nessy would like to go see it.

When Nessy first got off of Dwayne's bike at the boardwalk, she smiled at Dwayne and immediately ran to the railing to climb on it. She sat on it so she was facing the ocean and her back was facing the boys.

Nessy looked at the beach and at the water while just relaxing, she blocked all the sounds coming from around her and just focused on the sound of the waves she was hearing. Nessy sighed peacefully as she closed her eyes, it felt good to just relax.

After about a couple of seconds, she felt arms wrap around her. She opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to see who was behind her, it saw Dwayne. She smiled at him before looking back at the ocean and leaning her back against his chest.

Dwayne just held her in his arms in silence, the two were just admiring each other's presence until Nessy spoke.

"Dwayne Can I tell you something?" Dwayne smiled

"of course, you can tell me anything" Nessy nodded her head and turned around to face him. Dwayne smiled at her as he walked closer to her so he was standing between her legs. He leaned down and kissed Nessy's forehead before he placed his arms around her waist.

"What do you want to tell me?" He then spoke as he begin to gently run his hands up and down her waist.

"W-well Since the day I met you and the boys, I-I feel happier, it's as if my life was better with you guys. I...i know I met you all about a week ago but since that day, i feel like I am where I belong..." Nessy paused and looked up at Dwayne

"Am I normal to feel that way?" Nessy kept looking in Dwayne's eyes at the end on her speech. She was a little bit nervous as she waited for his answer.

Dwayne had a enormous smile on his face when she finished. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her softly before he spoke.

"Of course you are normal princess, because you are where you belong, you are our lost girl, our soulmate so it's normal for us to make you feel happy and safe, we are all there to protect, love and to take care of you, the fact that you feel that way just proves that we were made to be together" he finished his sentence, making Nessy smile happily .

"I feel exactly this way when I'm with one of you" she whispered before connecting her lips with his. They kissed for a couple of seconds before Nessy pulled away. They smiled at each other before he kissed her again.

The rest of the boys were listening to their conversation and they were now all extremely happy that Nessy was feeling the way she was with them. They had their mate with them and they knew now, that it was sure that she would stay with them, forever.

She was theirs and theirs only and the boys couldn't feel happier about it.

The four vampires smiled at each other before they turned to see Nessy and Dwayne approaching. The smile on Dwayne's face was extremely big. Marko slide his arm around Nessy's shoulder and kissed her head as she walked to him.

"We love you princess" Nessy smiled at him and leaned her head against his chest.

"I love you guys too"

The boys all smirked at Nessy before star and Laddie begin to approach them.

"Nessy?" Nessy turned her head so she was looking at Star and Laddie

"Yes?"

"Laddie and I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the concert with us?" Nessy smiled.

"Sure!" Nessy kissed Marko's cheek before she walked to her.

"I'll see you boys later!" She then spoke happily before walking away with the two.

The three went to the concert and danced together while laughing and just having fun.
When they had enough, they left and begin to make their way back toward the boys.

They were about two minutes away from them when they walked in front of the comic book store. Nessy stopped walking suddenly and just looked inside sadly.

Star noticed her sad expression and looked at her with sad eyes before she walked to stand beside her with laddie.

"Nessy, go talk to them, just try at least, it's your brothers" star spoke while placing her hand on her shoulder in a friendly way.

Nessy turned her head and looked at Star.

"I don't think it's a good idea, I don't think the boys would agree with this decision..."

"But Nessy they are your brothers, your family, you can't stay away from them forever, just at least try to go talk to them." Nessy looked at Star silently for a couple of seconds before finally nodding her head.

"Okay...I'll meet you later" Nessy spoke before she slowly walked inside the store.