Chapter 30

Nessy was still crying hardly in marko's arms as they got out of the house, she could barely walk on her own as sadness and pain was felt in her whole body. Marko was holding her up tightly, his arms around her waist as he was supporting almost all of her weight. He kept holding her really close to him until he finally picked her up in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist instantly as she buried her face into his shoulder and kept crying.

Marko made sure that she was tightly held in his arms before he turned to look at his brothers.

"Let's go" was all he said with a bit of sadness in his voice. The boys looked at Nessy with sad smiles before they slowly nodded their heads. In only a couple of seconds, they were up in the sky and flying toward their home.

Nessy squealed in marko's arms as they took off, she didn't knew they could fly. She held onto Marko extremely tightly as she was scared that she was going to fall.

"Don't worry princess, I will never let you fall" she heard Marko whisper in her ear as she buried her face deeper in marko's neck. She wasn't crying as much anymore, the fact that she was flying in the sky with her mates had made her forget her situation a little as she was starting to feel panic in her body.

Wind blew through her hair as they all got closer to the cave, Nessy's breathing was starting to pick up as she begin to think about everything, it was too much, she begin to shake as she stared  to get scared, she wanted to be on her feet on the floor, not in the air, she wanted to scream and cry for her brothers.

Marko felt her body shaking and lets just say he didn't liked that,

"Hey Nessy shhh, calm down princess you're okay" that didn't help at all, Nessy tried to get one single word out of her mouth but nothing came out, she just begin to panic even more.

"Nessy sweetheart you have to calm your breathing okay baby, please try to calm down." Marko was getting scared, he held her closer to him as he tried to make her relax but of course nothing was working.

All the boys were now aware of Nessy's state, she was panicking. Before any of them could do anything, Marko felt Nessy become completely limp in his arms. Her tight grip on Marko loosened and he felt her hands slowly let go of him...She had fainted.

"Shit" Marko cursed as she did so, he was extremely worried about her, just like the rest of the boys.

The boys all flew faster, when they arrived at the cave they immediately went inside and Marko went to lay Nessy on the bed, the boys were following close behind. He then sat beside her and begin to caress her face.

He could hear her heart, it was beating to a calm pace, at least he knew that now she was relaxed.

"It hurts to see you like this princess, but we had to do what we did, they were a danger for all of us" Marko kissed her head after he spoke, he then turned his head to look at his brothers and spoke again.

"What are we suppose to do now?"

"Be there for her, we have to help her forget her old life and get through everything, she will need our presence a lot, she'll want comfort and love and we need to give her that..." David paused as he walked closer to the bed. He took Nessy's hand in his and begin to speak again.

"When she will wake up, we're going to have to talk to her, to explain why we did what we did and everything, From that moment we'll see what to do" everyone agreed On the plan, they knew it was the best thing they could do at the moment.

"Let's just hope she's going to listen to us..." Marko turned back to Nessy and bend down so he could kiss her head again.