Chapter 9

The group made it to the boardwalk and the boys parked their bike at their usual spot. Nessy got off of David's bike and smiled as the boys did the same. Marko grinned back at her before he walked closer to her.

"you wanna go get some cotton candy?" He asked her with a grin on his face

"sure!" Nessy answered with a smile on her face before speaking again

"but turn around" she smirked. Marko furrowed his eyebrows at her questioningly

"why do you want me to t..." she stopped him before he could finish his sentence

"just do it please!" she pleaded, a smirk still on her face. Marko shook his head a little before turning around so his back was facing Nessy. The other boys were all looking at them with amusement and curiosity in their eyes.

Nessy didn't say anything, she just jumped on Marko's back. Marko reacted quickly and grabbed the back of her legs while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"To the cotton candy stand we go!" Nessy then screamed while pointing forward. Everybody laughed, including Marko before he begin to run away with Nessy on his back.

"Why did he had to be the one going with her? " Dwayne whined, he was a little jealous. In fact, all the boys were, they all wanted to spend time alone with her.

~~~

After they got their cotton candy, Marko took Nessy's hand and begin to gently drag her toward the beach. Nessy smiled at him as she took a bite of her pink cotton candy before the two sat down on the sand.

Nessy was sitting between Marko's legs  with her back against his chest as they were talking. He gently stroked her hair as she told him about her life before she met him and the other boys.

"Living with my brother was nice, I really love them but it was almost always the same routine: wake up, go work at the store for a big part of the day, go walk around the boardwalk , taking a shower and then going to bed. And anyway I don't think it will ever happen again, they hate me now..." she whispered and looked down sadly, her brothers were the one who practically raised her, she loved them to death and knowing they hated her at the moment was hurting her a lot. She felt Marko burry his face in her neck before she felt him kiss her neck and shoulder softly.

"Don't worry about them okay princess? You have us now, we're your family and we will never, ever push you away or hurt you" he whispered in her ear before kissing it and pulling away.

"You promise?" Marko nodded his head up and down.

"Yes, I promise we'll never leave you, you're stuck with us forever" Nessy chuckled lightly before turning around to face him.

"Thank you" she whispered. Marko smirked in answer before he noticed Nessy's eyes shifting from his eyes to his lips.

She looked up in his eyes for a couple of seconds before she crashed her lips on his. He kissed back immediately and smirked. He then placed his hand on her waist so he could pull her closer to him.

After a couple of seconds, they pulled away and smiled at each other lovingly.

" As much as I'd like to stay here to make out with you, I think we should go see the others, we've been gone for a while already and I know they want to see you." Marko said.

Nessy nodded her head up and down

"Okay"

She pecked his lips one more time before they got up. The two held hands as they walked back toward the boys.

They were walking in a comfortable silence when Nessy suddenly stopped in her track. Marko frowned and turned to look at her.

"what's wrong?" He asked. She didn't answered, she kept silence while fixing something, while fixing someone. Marko followed her gaze to see what she was looking at: It was Micheal, star and laddie, they were talking with David, Paul and Dwayne. The three boys seemed angry.

Marko let go of her hand so he could wrap his arm around her waist in a protective manner. He knew what Micheal and the other were saying, he could hear them: Micheal wanted to take Nessy away from them because he didn't wanted her to be turn...if only he knew...

Marko growled silently before leaning toward his mate's ear.

"It'll be okay, just stay close to me" he said, making her nod. They begin to walk toward the boys.

Everybody turned to Nessy when they saw her and Marko approaching. She wasn't looking at anyone tho, she was looking down at her feet. They stopped walking beside the boys before Micheal spoke.

"Ness you have to come with me, you know after what you saw the other day that they are not good people, just please come with me" he spoke while trying to grab her hand but he couldn't reach her as David gently pushed her behind him. The four boys then all stood around her in a protective stance.

"Don't touch her Micheal" David growled, making Micheal glare at him.

"I wont let you hurt her! I won't let you turn her in a monster like you did for me!" The boys all smiled at each other before turning back to look at Micheal, star and Laddie.

"You don't know the truth now don't you?" Dwayne smiled at Micheal's confused face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked . The boys all smirked again.

"Follow us back to the cave if you want to know." Was all David said before signaling for the boys to get on their bikes.

"Come on buddy" Dwayne said to Laddie. The little one smiled and got on the back of his bike.

Nessy got on David's back and star on Micheal's one.

They all rode to the cave and went in it. One of the boys was always staying close to Nessy as they did so, just to be sure nothing would happen to her.

Once in the cave, David sat on his wheelchair as the others went on the fountain and on the couch.

"David now tell me what you were talking about" Micheal growled, he was getting mad and impatient.

"Well, Micheal, Nessy is our mate"