Chapter 22

A couple of days pasted and everything seemed to be normal, every night, the boys, Nessy and laddie would wake up and either hang out in the cave or go to the boardwalk. All of them were living like a family and laddie couldn't be happier about it.

The little boy grew up without a family and without any siblings or friends. His parents were druggies who weren't taking care of him so when he ran away, he found star and then the two found the boys. Laddie immediately grew closer to Dwayne, he was close to the other boys too, but he saw Dwayne as a father and the other more like the brothers he never had. The only thing that was missing in his life was a mother and when Nessy arrived in their family, he immediately saw her as a mother.

So that's why he was so happy, because he finally had the family he had dreamed about since he was little.

The only problem in all of this was star, she was more and more distant toward the boys, she was almost never at the cave and she was always gone, she was talking to absolutely no one and she looked mad toward everybody. Nessy, at first was trying to talk to her, she was trying to figure out why she was acting like that and why she was always leaving and let's just say it didn't end well...

One night, as Nessy was gently trying to talk with her, star shouted at her that she was really annoying and that she was getting on her nerves. Nessy quickly left her alone after that, feeling embarrassed and sad for some reasons.

The boys were sleeping when all of this happened and Nessy was a bit thankful of it, she didn't wanted them to be mad at star or to even hurt her... unfortunately, when the boys woke up and found Nessy looking really sad on the couch, they knew that something had happened, they became angry in a second. They went to her immediately and comforted her. They already had an idea of who had made her sad and now they hated Star more that they ever did, they all wanted her death.

That night, After the boys made sure that Nessy was okay, they all went to the boardwalk and Marko immediately left the gang only to come back about five minutes later with a bag of Nessy's favorite candy and a stuffed animal. He knew it would make her feel better and he was right, it did.

When she was done with her candy,  Nessy, laddie and Paul went to the concert and danced for a good part of the night, they were having a lot of fun but they left after about two hours because laddie was getting tired. Nessy carried him to the boys with Paul and they all went back to their home.

Then, Dwayne went to put laddie to bed and came back to the main part of the cave only to see Nessy making out with David while the two other were just watching them as if it was a normal thing to do.

He chuckled a little before he joined the group...

The five staid together for the whole night, they were enjoying each other's company and just having fun. Their little party kept going until Nessy fell asleep on marko's lap.

He kept her on his lap for a couple of minutes before him and the boys went to put her in her bed and then went to sleep at their usual spot.