Chapter 3

The group all rode together on the beach. Nessy's arms were wrapped tightly around David's waist as they did so.

The four boys begin to scream, laugh and howl out of happiness and pleasure as they drove their bikes toward what seemed to be a foggy forest. Nessy looked at them for a couple of seconds before she begin to laugh with them, the feeling of being on the bike was amazing for her, it made her feel good. Nessy was laughing at the others, it was funny to see them howl like that. The boys all looked at her with lust and love in their eyes as they heard her, the sounds of her laughing was like music to their ears. She caught them starring so she begin to blush. She giggled a little before hiding her face in David's back. She was feeling a little shy now.

After a while, the boys stopped their bikes at the top of a cliff. They got off the bikes and David helped Nessy off his before they begin to walk toward some stairs.

"What is this place?" Nessy asked curiously. It was a weird looking place for her and she was wondering why they were bringing her there. Not once she thought they had brought her to this place to hurt her; she, instead, felt safe and happy with them  even if she had met them like an hour ago..

"our home" Dwayne replied with a small smile as he looked at her.  The boys guided Nessy toward the main part of the cave and light up the place with fire.

Nessy looked around the place with big eyes for a couple of seconds before she spoke

"that's amazing!" she exclaimed while walking around the fountain that was in the middle of the place. They all smiled at her. She kept looking around as David begin to explain the story of the cave.

"This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla about 85 years ago. Too bad they build it on the falls. In 1906, when the big one hits San Francisco, the ground opened up, this place took a header right in the crack...so now it's ours." David finished and looked at Nessy, waiting for her reaction.

It would be a lie to say that Nessy was not impressed. She turned her head to smile at him. "This is really nice! Places like this are pretty rare to find" Nessy finished her sentence and noticed that Marko was holding a bird in his hands. She slowly walked to him and looked at it with a small smile. Marko smiled at her and took her hand, he then slowly placed the bird in it so she was holding it. She smiled wider.

"It is so cute!" She exclaimed while gently caressing it. All the boys were looking at her with love in their eyes, they knew she would fit perfectly with them.

David slowly begin to walk toward Nessy. The bird rapidly flew away as he slide his arms around her waist. She jumped as he did so.

"Relax, it's just me" he whispered in her ear before guiding her toward a wheelchair where he sat down and placed her on his lap. He then turned to look at Marko.

"Marko, food" David ordered before looking back at Nessy. Marko nodded and left the cave quickly.

"That's what I like about this place, you ask and then you get" David explained while running his gloved hand in Nessy's brown hair. His action made her blush and look down. David chuckled and smirked at her shyness.  

A couple of minutes later, Marko came back in the cave with a Coca Cola box in his hands.

"Chinese, good choice" David spoke as Marko gave a box to everyone, including Nessy.

"Thank you" Marko winked at her in answer, making her face turn a deeper shade of red. The small group then all begin to eat.

"so nessy, why don't you tell us a little about yourself " David spoke as everybody ate. Nessy looked at all the boys before nodding softly.