Chapter 1

Pha's POV
     "Mooommmmmm!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!" I whined.

      This is not happening. My life has been ruined by a single decision. What more is.. that wasn't even my decision.

      "I'm sorry Pha baby! But everything is decided and that's final." My mom said calmly.

     I looked at my Dad for support, "Sorry son, listen to your mom. This is for your own good."

     "Moreover this is the only way to save our company." Mom added.

     "But Mom, I'm gonna be a doctor and take over our Hospital. I don't have anything to do with our company" I whined again.

     "Exactly!! Kongthanin Industries is formed from my sweat and blood. I can't loose it just like that. Don't be selfish Pha! It's your duty to save our company even if you are a future doctor." Mom said sternly.

     "But.. but.. what that has to do with my marriage. Mommm.. I'm not gonna marry someone that I don't love" I said stubbornly.

       "That has everything to do with your marriage baby. Because you are going to marry none other than the youngest son of Jathurapoom Industries. He will take over my company, simple as that. I heard that he is very smart and calculative. Ohh! And you can anyways fall in love with your husband after your marriage, he is handsome too" Mom said calmly.

     "WHaaaaaattttttt?!? Mommm.. I'm not gay. I can't marry a guy. This is ridiculous." I stood up from the couch and phased in front of my parents, clutching my head.

     "Nooo.. Nooo!! This is not happening to me. This is just a bad dream. I will wake up any minute now." I muttered slapping my cheeks.

     "Honeyy-" My mom began.

     "Noo Mom!! Don't say anything.. Gahhhhh" I shouted.

     "Please understand baby. This is the only way, I can save our company." Mom said desperately on the verge of crying.

     Dad went near Mom and hugged her, rubbing her back. He looked at me and sighed, "Your future Parent in laws are probably telling your future husband as we speak. Just accept it son."

     "Aagggghhhhh!!!" I swiftly spun away from them and stomped all the way to my room.

Forth's POV
     "Soo.. I'm getting married?" I asked my parents yet again.

     "Yep. Your future husband is pretty handsome, great isn't it." My mom gushed and squealed.

     "Wait a min. I'm getting married to a guy?" I blinked.

     "Duh! What do you think. We know that you are Bi son." My dad smirked and my elder brothers P'Earth and P'Mew snickered like the child they are.

     "Yeah. But I don't even know this person." Forth complained.

     "Forth sweety! Give it a chance. Maybe you will like him." Mom said.

     "But Maa.."

     "No Buts, You are getting married and that's final. This is good for both our companies and theirs." Dad snapped.

     "Ugh! Fine. But I can assure you that I'm not gonna like that guy." I snapped back.

     "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Wear something smart." My mom called out and left me with my brothers.

     I turned to my brothers. "Why the fuck I'm getting married and not one of you?" I raised an eyebrow. They looked at each other and back at me and shrugged.