Chapter 3

Pha's POV

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Forth. He was sitting there on kitchen island and staring at me for the past five minutes.

"I thought I heard you saying preparing breakfast?" He muttered looking down at his plate.

"Yeah. So what? I prepared it. Stop staring at me and eat" I said sitting on the couch and looking through my phone.

"I don't think toasting bread is considered as preparing breakfast" Froth frowned at his plate. I smiled behind my phone and cleared my throat. "That's enough breakfast for me" I said.

I got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. Leaning on the counter, I watched him poking the toast with his fingers, a murderous frown on his face. I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach.

"Geeezzz.. this is soo f-fun." I weazed, laughing further. Now the murderous glare was turned towards me.

"Tsk..tsk.. Quit being a big baby Forth." I turned around and opened the oven, getting a plate of Khao Yam and grilled chicken from inside.

I placed it in front of Forth, smiling mischievously. "Here you go. Now eat well." I ruffled his hair and smiled seeing his bright puppy eyes.

"I'll take a shower now meanwhile you finish your breakfast and wait for our friends." I said and walked up the stairs.

I got out of the shower in a towel wrapped around my waist. I entered the bedroom dripping wet and saw Forth sitting on the bed looking through his phone.

"Ahem" I don't know why the hell I fake coughed and got his attention. Forth looked at me speechless.

 Forth looked at me speechless

"Oyyy. Stop perving dumbass" I said, secretly feeling smug, knowing I had this effect on him.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to wait downstairs for our friends." I asked drying my hair. Waiting for his reply I walked inside my closet and changed to a t-shirt and jean. Turning around I came face to face with Forth.

"Shiaa. You scared the hell out of me. Forth, what the hell man!!" I shouted gripping my chest in shock.

He was only looking at me from top to bottom with stoic face. 'Okayyy.. this is not creepy at all' I thought. Suddenly he raised his hand and touched my cheeks. I was about to say something, when the doorbell ringed.

"I'll get it." I shouted and rushed out of the room. I stayed outside the room for a second catching my breath and sighed, 'woahh! What the hell just happened!!' I patted my cheeks to get rid of the blush and went downstairs.

I opened the door to my friends Beam and Kit. "What took you so long to open the door Pha?" Kitty grumbled and walked past me. I just rolled my eyes, "Good morning to you too Kitty" I scoffed and smiled at Beam. "Hi Beam, come in."